Birth & delivery of "Pirates of the Caribbean Online"

Did ye happen to know that Disney CEO, Bob Iger, actually "pushed" to have POTCO created?

• No, I did not know (Wow. The dude does have a 'heart')!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Yes, I did know (He does have a heart; it was just replaced with a Pace Maker he calls 'Star Wars')

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
S

Shamus The Brute

Imagine if you were granted access to Disney's (hospital) delivery room during the moments of time when the idea and birth of POTCO was first conceived/conceptualized. :piratemickey:

down-syndrome-baby-boy-new-born-2.jpg

~ Would you joyfully shed a few tears allowing the happiness of the moment to overtake you?

Or...would ye be pacing back-and-forth in some waiting-room biting yer nails contemplating exactly WHAT THE HECK :confused: is going on in there (i.e., the delivery room) and wondering to yourself where on "Earth" did you misplace your celebratory cigar?

2-Independence-Day-quotes.gif

No doubt, such a day would have changed your life forever - as a pirate - and while although a million things would have raced across your mind on that day (as you 'take everything in') the one thing you would most understand is that on that particular day the sunlight shined a little more brighter on account of the day's happy event.

:sunny:

Avast! Let the "happy birthday" (below) begin! :party1:

Audio below from POTCO developer/spokesperson, Mike Goslin (about 'lessons learned' from the POTCO experience).
*Did ye notice from the audio how much time, emphasis, and stress Mr. Goslin placed on the POTC character, Jack Sparrow? :confused:

Avast! Key, popular POTC characters (from the 'films') are even more so going to be valued and aggressively protected by Disney. The reason? Because such characters further contribute monetary value for Disney (no matter how long it takes for them to be reintroduced back into [mainstream] entertainment or gaming).

Savvy that, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back