Congratulations John and Cougar Bladeroberts!

Charles Warmonk

Wiki Staff
Congratulations! John Foulroberts and Cougar Bladerage, on your 1 year anniversary! :)

You have both been a huge inspiration for myself, pirates, couples, and forums members alike. A monumental help and inspiration for all the savvy members of Dark Archive as well! I would just like to take a little time to say, thank you. Not just for all the good you both do for our community, and to congratulate you on your amazing 1 year anniversary. However, for staying with our community and being the amazing people you both are everyday. ^_^

I personally took 3 days to make this for you both, although it is nothing in comparison to what great editors such as JustThatKat, Irene and Samuel Calicoswain can do. However, it's the best I could do at the moment. :p

Cougar and John year together.png

Wishing you both the best and good health! :D
John Foulroberts Kat Five Knives

OMG; it's been a year since then?, ...err! :bang:

I would like to congratulate both of you Kat Five Knives and John Foulroberts on your first anniversary. May God bless you and fill your life with more love and happiness.

:rolleyes:"Anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.":rolleyes:

:star pluck:

:daggermouth: I assume that's why you were chosen as the flirt of the year Charles Warmonk ! Not every pirate is like you. You have been such a perfect person from the first time I met you. I have no doubts that the Pirates Forums Staff made a wise choice when they picked you. And please lad, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE your graphic design skills; not everyone in this world can do what you do. The efforts you have put are all that counts! Once again, EXCELLENT work!!! :daggermouth:

OMG; it's been a year since then?, ...err! :bang:

I would like to congratulate both of you Kat Five Knives and John Foulroberts on your first anniversary. May God bless you and fill your life with more love and happiness.

:rolleyes:"Anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.":rolleyes:

:star pluck:

:daggermouth: I assume that's why you were chosen as the flirt of the year Charles Warmonk ! Not every pirate is like you. You have been such a perfect person from the first time I met you. I have no doubts that the Pirates Forums Staff made a wise choice when they picked you. And please lad, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE your graphic design skills; not everyone in this world can do what you do. The efforts you have put are all that counts! Once again, EXCELLENT work!!! :daggermouth:
Aww ty Mark :) - ^.^ Wonder when there actually gonna see this though. xD

Wow Charles.. JUST.. WOW. Words escape me ( yes yes I know it's hard to believe). Your graphics skills are spectacular so don't let anyone tell you anything less.

I also appreciate all the well wishes from the members and staff here at dot co. This site has been a special place for us pirates to convene together and discuss PIRATEY stuff. I miss the game very much and I miss my friends.

This past year with John at my side has been very special. The relationship we have is irreplaceable and is based first and foremost on mutual respect. Without that any relationship will be one sided and doomed to fail. He's a very special guy and I owe him so much that I could not possibly repay him for all he's done for me.

This past year has been wonderful for me and I'm very fortunate to be a part of John's life.

/drink

Cheers!!!

Wow Charles.. JUST.. WOW. Words escape me ( yes yes I know it's hard to believe). Your graphics skills are spectacular so don't let anyone tell you anything less.

I also appreciate all the well wishes from the members and staff here at dot co. This site has been a special place for us pirates to convene together and discuss PIRATEY stuff. I miss the game very much and I miss my friends.

This past year with John at my side has been very special. The relationship we have is irreplaceable and is based first and foremost on mutual respect. Without that any relationship will be one sided and doomed to fail. He's a very special guy and I owe him so much that I could not possibly repay him for all he's done for me.

This past year has been wonderful for me and I'm very fortunate to be a part of John's life.

/drink

Cheers!!!

I am happy you liked it Cougar ^_^ - Always here for you and John :) Try not to let him drink to much today ;) You hear? xD

Back