Dear Disney, What I'd Like For Christmas...

While I was at Darkhart the other night I noticed that I had maxed my gold, so basically every drop I got equaled zero. The gold didn't count and everything else was junk.lol Disney I think you need to raise the gold level, especially if and when the ship of the line is released. Anyone who buys one is going to be broke afterwards.

don't worry Charlotte i'll lend you some

LOL Yes, I would be in some big trouble! I can't even catch a legendary fish. :oops:

Are you really still having trouble? I have an Edward that is missing Mossy Moses (got the others) so he is launching again today. (Whenever I launch a fishing boat, I first go to abassa/andaba and open to public. Just because.)

Are you really still having trouble? I have an Edward that is missing Mossy Moses (got the others) so he is launching again today. (Whenever I launch a fishing boat, I first go to abassa/andaba and open to public. Just because.)

Still have not caught one...but, I have not really tried lately

I might be willing to bribe Santa for a ship of the line...lol. I got to level 50, I maxed everything but nades ... I got the 200,000 gold coins... all I need is the ship..lol and maybe a little bird of some sort.... one that does not digi on my jacket.... and my lack of nades is no reflection of my canon skills.

maybe possibly even keeping them in use but counting legendary items as part of the treasures tab? that would probably crash the weapons and we would have to wander around punching things or zombie dancing them to death the rest of the time we play but hey who knows right lol

To be honest I doubt well ever get trading because eventually someone will prob find a glitch that can get you any one of their weapons u want and u give up ur choice. Plus there will be multiple complaints and multiple arguments and people insulting each other for ripping them off or wanting to trade. It is a good idea, but prob never will happen.

OMG I FOUND SANTA CLAUSE ON RAVEN'S COVE
screenshot_2010-11-06_10-33-35.jpg

Aww, lol. That's too cute, love all the red and green pointers, I don't think I could've figured out who you were talking about without them.lol Very nice Will. ;)

Dear Disney,
I would like a trading system the new ship of the line ships to come out and i would like a new weapon class like bow and arrow thanks disney i know that i will get all of it :p

From,
Heroic Hector :)

Back