Green Phoenix Halloween Party

Matthew Darkpain

Notorious Pirate
Ahoy forum members, The Officers of Green Phoenix and I would like to invite you to our Halloween party on Sunday either October 28 or November 4 at a time to be determined. This even will be open to anyone on the forums, and if you have any suggestions on events I will take them. We have some idea's but I am not putting them up quite yet. Just thought I would give you the basics so you know about it. If you would like to request a time, and timezone, that can help us make our decision.Here are some of the events we will try to do
  1. Screenshots for the forums
  2. Go sailing, specifically for skeleton ships since it Halloween
  3. If an invasion or muertos moon happens, we can try that
  4. We could have a ship race, but you can't really win anything
  5. Talk
  6. Dress in Halloween colors like, Orange in Black (Excpet for Matthew Green, he doesn't believe in anything other than green lol)
  7. We could play hide and seek, this has been suggested by other people, and I think it would be fun.
If you have any other ideas I will consider them, I will choose the time later this month, so please continue to tell me times that will work for you. :)I am planning on next Sunday at 4:45 eastern at a server undecided. If you need me to tell you your time zone, just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
On October 28 I will be working on a project I think... I mean I could come but can we move it to a Saturday? Sundays arent much for me but you dont HAVE to move it to Sundays but I just hate Sundays alot xD. But Ill try to come with my tattoo and my halloween gear.

On October 28 I will be working on a project I think... I mean I could come but can we move it to a Saturday? Sundays arent much for me but you dont HAVE to move it to Sundays but I just hate Sundays alot xD. But Ill try to come with my tattoo and my halloween gear.
I will look into it, if most other people are still ok with Saturday, the only problem that could arise with Saturday is that I am taking the SAT's that day. But I will definatly look into it for you, and get back to you. :)Also if anyone would like to join my guild, just send me a PM since I don't actually have a thread, it can be an alternative pirate, I really don't care. we have 102 members, and are still young, so we don't have a lot of active people yet.
Sorry but I won't be able to have it on Saturday, just because I won't be able to be on the game as long, and i'm not sure when I would be able to get on.If you are coming try to meet at Port Royal Docks at 4:45 eastern, try to wear orange and black, if you don't have any try to wear green.If for some reason I can't be at the party tomorrow, one of my Officers will be in chargeGoing on one hour, hope some of you can make itStarting very soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Back