Happy Birthday Mark Scurvyfox!

Punkin Pie

Pirate Lord
bday banner.jpg

:dance:Wishing you a very happy birthday and a great year ahead!:happy:
@Mark Scurvyfox

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I wanna start off by saying that I'm grateful for all the warm wishes I've gotten these past days. It is of much importance to receive such words from people that you may have not interacted before and/or know well - as it is from people who have been on top of things, looking after you.

Whenever a birthday passes by, it's one of the most important days of my life. A review of the year that passed. At this point, I'd want to let everyone know that I've had a great time, spent mostly with a few friends & my family.

One of the best things I could have ever received as a gift is a ticket for the Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge that is going to be out by the end of this week.

Thank you for all PiratesForums family!!! :oops: (Aaanndd apologies for the late reply - I've been extreamly busy during the weekend)

Attachments

• IMG_1471.jpg
    IMG_1471.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 191
I wanna start off by saying that I'm grateful for all the warm wishes I've gotten these past days. It is of much importance to receive such words from people that you may have not interacted before and/or know well - as it is from people who have been on top of things, looking after you.

Whenever a birthday passes by, it's one of the most important days of my life. A review of the year that passed. At this point, I'd want to let everyone know that I've had a great time, spent mostly with a few friends & my family.

One of the best things I could have ever received as a gift is a ticket for the Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge that is going to be out by the end of this week.

Thank you for all PiratesForums family!!! :oops: (Aaanndd apologies for the late reply - I've been extreamly busy during the weekend)
Can confirm the ticket is actually for my little pony. ts ts ts

Have fun! Or should I say... Καλή διασκέδαση! :)

Back