Guide How to play poker

GunsInMyBoots

Wanted Pirate
How to play tortuga hold em poker
  • Two random players at your table will pay a blind, one will pay a small blind and another will pay the big blind, This is so if everyone folds their cards there will still be money to win.
  • The dealer will give you two cards, below is a picture from the potco website that shows you good hands.
p6o37.gif

Now this is the part where you decide to check, bet or call
after looking at your cards:
  • you can call to match the same amount as the person before you.
  • You can check (this is limited) not bet any money
  • you can raise, add more to the previous bet
  • or you can bet, adding more money than call

after everyone has did something the dealer will give out the 3 cards that everyone shares, each round they will add one more card until there is seven cards (your two cards and 5 cards that everyone shares)
  • try to make the best hand using 5 cards
  • betting will continue untill everyone has matched their betting
  • the best cards win the pot

Extras
you have the option to cheat, you can swap cards there will be a button saying swap 1st card and swap 2nd card, the dealer sometimes inspects your cards, heres some tips how not to get caught: dont swap for a card on the table, dont risk a 100 gold fine when its a small pot.

How much you play at certain places
  • Royal Anchor (2 gold per bet) (after turn 4)
  • Rowdy Rooster (2 gold per bet) (after turn 4)
  • Kings Arm (2 gold per bet) (after turn 4)
  • Faithful bride (2 gold per bet) (after turn 4)
  • La Bodequita (10 gold per bet) (after turn 20)
  • Ratskellar (20 gold per bet) (after turn 40)
this was my guide to poker, i hope this helped and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

How to play tortuga hold em poker
  • Two random players at your table will pay a blind, one will pay a small blind and another will pay the big blind, This is so if everyone folds their cards there will still be money to win.
  • The dealer will give you two cards, below is a picture from the potco website that shows you good hands.
p6o37.gif

Now this is the part where you decide to check, bet or call
after looking at your cards:
  • you can call to match the same amount as the person before you.
  • You can check (this is limited) not bet any money
  • you can raise, add more to the previous bet
  • or you can bet, adding more money than call

after everyone has did something the dealer will give out the 3 cards that everyone shares, each round they will add one more card until there is seven cards (your two cards and 5 cards that everyone shares)
  • try to make the best hand using 5 cards
  • betting will continue untill everyone has matched their betting
  • the best cards win the pot

Extras
you have the option to cheat, you can swap cards there will be a button saying swap 1st card and swap 2nd card, the dealer sometimes inspects your cards, heres some tips how not to get caught: dont swap for a card on the table, dont risk a 100 gold fine when its a small pot.

How much you play at certain places
  • Royal Anchor (2 gold per bet) (after turn 4)
  • Rowdy Rooster (2 gold per bet) (after turn 4)
  • Kings Arm (2 gold per bet) (after turn 4)
  • Faithful bride (2 gold per bet) (after turn 4)
  • La Bodequita (10 gold per bet) (after turn 20)
  • Ratskellar (20 gold per bet) (after turn 40)
this was my guide to poker, i hope this helped and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Thank you for the tip :)

Thanks for this guide! I could have used it back when I needed to win some money for the quest so I didn't have to keep taking the chance of losing all of my money. I had no idea what I was doing but somehow won eventually. ;)

Back