How was POTCO like when you first joined?

When I first joined potco I would always be a noob to people. I was saying stuffs like "Hi! Want to go plundering?!?!" I would also go on Abassa and talk to people and say hi and mostly How are you doing mate want to join me crew? Arrr! The one place that I remember King's Arm Abassa. It was like you're original welcome place when you go in. Now for some reason people don't go in their anymore...... :drink:
Omg lol I was so noob when i joined on January 08.
Is my idea or you couldn't use doll while basic?
And i remember you could lvl more than 14 with basic.
When i went to Tormenta being lvl 16 I was like omg this place is awesome!
Lol i remember kill alligators in Tortuga they were near to the jail :p
And I remwmber when you could attack with cannons the guys on flagships :p

I miss the "old" sailing music and the level of aggression of enemies on Tormenta. (I like to 'hum' as I am being chased, lol). :p

When I first joined potco I would always be a noob to people. I was saying stuffs like "Hi! Want to go plundering?!?!" I would also go on Abassa and talk to people and say hi and mostly How are you doing mate want to join me crew? Arrr! The one place that I remember King's Arm Abassa. It was like you're original welcome place when you go in. Now for some reason people don't go in their anymore...... :drink:

I wish that is how the game is today. They represent the game more then most.

All i remember.. Dreaded Speedchat. Stuck in that for a year bc i changed it. Old Tormenta... <3 Old portroyal. Ages to load. Played on a really bad computer yet runned 30 fps. started december 0'7 Made Dark Place in March of 0'9. Hacked August of '13. R.I.P Potco Viva La another remake

I'm not sure if this is correct... But I remember that there was an area with enemies and such (I can't remember what it was called) in old Port Royal, and the "tunnel" to the area was behind Governor's Mansion which had Elizabeth Swann.

Anyone else remember this? :p

I'm not sure if this is correct... But I remember that there was an area with enemies and such (I can't remember what it was called) in old Port Royal, and the "tunnel" to the area was behind Governor's Mansion which had Elizabeth Swann.

Anyone else remember this? :p
I remember that too. I could be wrong, but didn't they relocate the entrance? I think the name was Governors Garden.

Aye it's Governor's Garden. I remember back on old Tortuga there were gators right off the side of the main beach. You had to pass them to get to the Misty Mire entrance. And that hill on Tortuga. Lots of memories on those old islands.

I didnt understand the game and quit that day. Then i started a few years later and became friends with jarod and helped make O U T L A W S
Me too! I was the first Basic Access pirate in the guild! Jarod was a good friend of mine, and I was an officer in the guild! Good times good times. Anyways, I remember the old islands vividly, and I remember creating my pirate all those years ago. I had discontinued clothing, and even a red dingy long coat. I miss the old days in POTCO so much.

Back