Question Just a question

Potcohelper

Sea Legs
What do you have to do to be able to get any famed/legendary in a drop? I already beat El patrons quest and killed the boss, picked my blade but I still have a quest for El patrons lost weapons in Padres

Its actually random. There arent any tricks you can do to get legendary or famed. You dont really need to do any of those quest to get regular legendary or famed, BUT If you want to get CURSED legendary or famed you DO need to complete those quest.

Like Bad said, there isn't some kind of secret about getting famed/legendary. All you have to do is go practically anywhere (most people prefer Tormenta, Raven's Cove, or any bosses) and start looting and killing stuff. Sometimes you can get awesome things from random things you kill. It does help, however, if you spend a long period of time killing things in a specific area over and over (Warning: do at your own risk. People have been known to go insane). Good luck looting! ^_^

Its actually random. There arent any tricks you can do to get legendary or famed. You dont really need to do any of those quest to get regular legendary or famed, BUT If you want to get CURSED legendary or famed you DO need to complete those quest.

What do you mean by ''those quests''? I did the main story line in El Patron where you kill the boss at end so am I eligible to get any famed/legendary now?

What do you mean by ''those quests''? I did the main story line in El Patron where you kill the boss at end so am I eligible to get any famed/legendary now?
Basically, yes. You can't receive cursed (Weapons with skills like, Shock Sweep, Ghost Form, etc.) famed/ledendary weapons without completing the quests.

I thought there was a vary small glitch to help get good rep, therefor better loot? This was a while ago, but I still get good rep and loot vie Knives..

Higher level enemies will usually drop more items so loot the higher levels but like bad said its random you could get el patrons from a level 1 grave digger

Back