New Year's Eve ~ HEAR no evil, SEE no evil, & SPEAK no evil?

Do you "loathe" the noise-maker?

• Yes ~ The noisy device mimics a flock of geese!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yes and No ~ The first two minutes are fine; 3 or more minutes give me a migraine!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No ~ I enjoy annoying people; It's just what I do!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
S

Shamus The Brute

I cannot be for certain, as I am just speculating here, but I think that if I were able to actually log onto POTCO today (December 31, 2013; New Year's Eve :party1:)...
...that instead of fireworks:magic:my pirate would have looked upwards towards the Caribbean sky and he would have noticed the stars:star:arranged in such a way that the following image below would have permitted us to connect the "dots."

tumblr_mx3ec1cs9u1smd3pao1_500.jpg

While it is important for us - as a community - to not dwell too much on the past, I have concluded that Disney has underestimated this big mouth of mine :excited: that I do possess and as such, my inability to keep "silent" permits the sharing of this video which serves to remind us of not only where we've been as a community of POTCO pirates but also, what we most gained as individual players whom remained devoted to the Caribbean these many years.

:party1: HAPPY NEW YEAR :party1:

(Note: If anyone is interested to 'see' exactly where our POTCO fireworks are being blown up this New Year Eve/Day, I suggest you look no further than Disney Infinity; click below). :mad:

http://www.chipandco.com/disney-infinity-2014-fireworks-challenge-181157/

I preferred the short term use of some of the emotes like the zombie dance. Things available for a short time were certainly over used but were still special for the few weeks they were available. :bang:Make some Noise for Shamus!

:bang:Make some Noise for Shamus!
Thank ye, Fortune. :)

Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to make some "noise" myself (as I just cooked a 'Mexican food' dish for lunch and I added the all-time 'noisy' ingredient of - REFRIED BEANS)!!! :oops:

346 days and ...
c70.png

... I am here (again) wishing everyone a very safe & "happy" New Year's eve & 2015! :party1:

Back