Not All Who Wander Are Lost, kin on Firefoot (M&S)

Hia guys! I did know and posted this the other day here:
https://piratesforums.co/threads/lotro-official-world-closures-announcements-8-3-2015.10582/
Also, @Kelly O'Kidd if you want to join us please try to reach me in game. When I'm on it's usually in the evening. If you put in "Wander" in the "search" field you'll be able to see kin members online and can send a tell to one. Some are on anon, as myself at times, but you should be able to see someone on that can connect you to me and the kin. Hope to see you!

They haven't given an exact date as to when the transfers will open up. It may be soon.

Hia guys! I did know and posted this the other day here:
https://piratesforums.co/threads/lotro-official-world-closures-announcements-8-3-2015.10582/
Also, @Kelly O'Kidd if you want to join us please try to reach me in game. When I'm on it's usually in the evening. If you put in "Wander" in the "search" field you'll be able to see kin members online and can send a tell to one. Some are on anon, as myself at times, but you should be able to see someone on that can connect you to me and the kin. Hope to see you!

They haven't given an exact date as to when the transfers will open up. It may be soon.
What world should I choose to be on in order to find some of you now? I was on firefoote this past weekend. I'm still a level 6 so not sure if I'm done with the intro quests or not, when will I know I can join a kin?

What world should I choose to be on in order to find some of you now? I was on firefoote this past weekend. I'm still a level 6 so not sure if I'm done with the intro quests or not, when will I know I can join a kin?
The intro usually ends at level 6-7. So you may be done with it. at the very end of the Intro, there is a "Travel" quest. Lotro won't allow anyone to join a kin until that is done. I can log in soon if you want to try and meet up. or look for Delcan too, he's been on a lot @Danny Rooney . He can invite you too if he's on. Also @ScarFace is re-downloading the game now. Let me know. :D

The intro usually ends at level 6-7. So you may be done with it. at the very end of the Intro, there is a "Travel" quest. Lotro won't allow anyone to join a kin until that is done. I can log in soon if you want to try and meet up. or look for Delcan too, he's been on a lot @Danny Rooney . He can invite you too if he's on. Also @ScarFace is re-downloading the game now. Let me know. :D
It's weird, it says when tried to log in that the world was not finishing downloading? But Firefoot was green meaning it was open and available still. Anyone else having this problem?

I've tried several times now and it keeps saying the world that my character is in wasn't finished downloading. It worked on sunday night! Darn. :(

@Kelly O'Kidd i had massive trouble thursday night. kept getting kicked after i selected my character to Enter Middle Earth. took me nearly an hour.

@Punkin Pie no ideas to which firefoote might migrate to? i'm in melndor..was thinking of glidden. anyone has a clue if servers could get full during this transfer period?

When the transfers open, Not All Who Wander Are Lost will be moving to Crickhollow.
Guys, a lot of you are looking for other Pirates in Middle Earth. I'll try to help find some , but in this kin, barely any of them log in. Lotro is so different than Potco was. I think there are many or were many more on Brandywine server, idk. I posted on fb trying to help find more to maybe direct you to a bigger population when server transfers open. I'm also hoping the new pirate game launches for everyone waiting.

Thriddro Locksmythe is already on Crickhollow. Any who would like to make a new character to explore is welcome to PM me in game for an invite to Fellowship or Chat. Remember to mention Piratesforum for the nicest response possible. I am usually on from 9 - 11 PM PDST Farewell, for now! Remember to look up the Kinship Not All Who Wander Are Lost on Crickhollow.

Last edited:
Thriddro Locksmythe is already on Crickhollow with a newly formed Kin called Celebrimbor's Revengers. Any who would like to make a new character to explore is welcome to PM me in game for an invite to Fellowship, Chat or Kinship. Remember to mention Piratesforum for the nicest response possible. I am usually on from 9 - 11 PM PDST Farewell, for now!
I don't mind that you advertised your kin on my Kin's thread. I'd be happy to let my pirate members wander over to see you. Not All Who Wander Are Lost has started migrating to Crickhollow, into a make-shift kin started there for alts, and all of the kin will be transferring to Crickhollow when the transfers open up. Of our 540 members, less than 20 are pirates, and the couple of pirates that log in occasionally may want to downsize to a smaller kin for pirates only, idk, but I want them to be happy, because it is a totally different environment and style of game play for pirates.

@Locksmythe Please start a thread for your kin in the Lotro Forum. With transfers coming up, it is a good time to start one. I wish you luck in Middle Earth. :wave:

Many profound apologies, Punkin Pie. I had not seen information on where the group was going, in fact I was waiting to hear. I am glad Crickhollow was chosen. I am editing my post now.

Many profound apologies, Punkin Pie. I had not seen information on where the group was going, in fact I was waiting to hear. I am glad Crickhollow was chosen. I am editing my post now.
Don't edit your post! I really do want to direct pirates to your kin. I wasn't being sarcastic, lol. I was being very sincere :D.
It would be a good idea for you to start a thread for your kin in our Lotro forum. I am really glad to see new kins popping up , especially from a pirate kin leader. My kin has really grown a lot, I would never deter anyone from joining, but most of the pirates really want to have that pirate connection, and I'm just being honest in saying that most pirates that once tried to play Lotro, long ago, really don't anymore. (the ones that I know, that have been in the kin since the beginning.) I really hope your kin does well, matey :D.

Last edited:
Don't edit your post! I really do want to direct pirates to your kin. I wasn't being sarcastic, lol. I was being very sincere :D.
It would be a good idea for you to start a thread for your kin in our Lotro forum. I am really glad to see new kins popping up , especially from a pirate kin leader. My kin has really grown a lot, I would never deter anyone from joining, but most of the pirates really want to have that pirate connection, and I'm just being honest in saying that most pirates that once tried to play Lotro, long ago, really don't anymore. (the ones that I know, that have been in the kin since the beginning.) I really hope your kin does well, matey :D.

Aye. I tend to be the exception pirate.. I actually have toons on Crick and will be transferring a level 40 there when its time :)

I didn't mean in any way to say Pirates are lazy, lol. I hope no one thinks I meant that. It's just a lot different in Middle Earth than it was in the Caribbean.

Ok, I'll move my character to Crickhollow too then. I just got back from being away for 2 weeks so I'm going to try to play a little tonight. I'll try to figure out where my character is at in it's quests to see if I'm almost done to be able to join a guild finally!

I got into the guild tonight finally!!! My character is kellyokidd (no surprise there). Now I just have to figure out how to remove world chat, so annoying to try to read kin chat when chatty people on world chat takes over my chat screen. Seems to be a challenge on a mac laptop since I can't right click to get the menu to click off world chat, argh. I'll try to do some research and figure it out. Even dusted off the old apple mouse and it still wouldn't "right click". If anyone knows how to do it on a mac laptop let me know, thanks!
One other question, when the kin master (guild master?) switches over to crickhollow does that mean my character will be automatically moved to crickhollow or do I still need to tranfer her? Does anyone know the date of when the transfers happen?

Back