•Free avatars and signatures OPEN•

Lume

Honorable Pirate
y9HCrx9.png

Ahoy mateys! I'm Lume. I'm a physics student who's been working with graphics for several years now. I usually work with Gimp, and today I have decided to open up and art shop, and do some signatures and avatars for free 'round the forums. I work completely free and only ask for patience and credit in return. Merry X-mas! This is for pure fun and practice!

Request format

I'm going to leave this part completely up to you. Include as much information as you possibly can, or feel as if you need to. I'm not an imaginative person. Do not leave things up to me. I do not draw. Remember - my work is free. Please include any files or other images you want me to use. Include themes, types, colors, fonts etc.

Credit

Signatures

In the past, I've watermarked my work with a small © Lume's art shop in the bottom right corner, however I will not be doing this with my work. In return, I ask that you simply mention my name somewhere in your signature, preferably something like

Made by @Lume

These are too small to credit, so don't worry about it really.

Rules
  • I maintain complete power to deny a request.
  • Follow me and the ToS.
  • Use common sense - I'm not making anything vulgar or inappropriate.
  • I consider myself to work quick, but keep in mind I do have school, as well as ACTs, SATs, colleges and 4 AP classes to worry about. If I feel as if you're rushing me, I will likely cancel your order.
  • First come, first serve, unless I see a specific reason to change this.
  • Use your common sense.
Waiting List
deZOvKE.jpg

Last edited:
Back