Old or unreleased?

Charles Warmonk

Wiki Staff
This thread is for your to post things you have seen in POTCO/another remake and find a name for them. What they are and what there value is. :)

I was looking into the phase files and found this vest. Has anyone seen it before?
14583_1482435008641976_423467007_n.jpg

Note: No editing nor programming has been done to alter or change it's appearance. It was taken out of the phase files and pasted as is.

Travelers vest did not have buttons nor did it have 2 colors golden and white like this one. Defiantly not travelers vest.Davy Darkrage Captain Star John Foulroberts Have you seen this coat or vest before? Tag anyone else who was a beta tester or had a tester account. Watch in HD.

@

Note: No color changes has been made to the coat or vest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Travelers vest did not have buttons nor did it have 2 colors golden and white like this one. Defiantly not travelers vest.Davy Darkrage Captain Star John Foulroberts Have you seen this coat or vest before? Tag anyone else who was a beta tester or had a tester account. Watch in HD.

@

That's a nice vest. lol

@

I have seen the vest before, but on an NPC. The coat looks like some weird variation of the privateer reward jacket.

Ahhhh alright Thank you Rebel :p

I have like 30 other different clothing I'll most likely be posting on here if anyone dares to find a name for them all? :p

I have like 30 other different clothing I'll most likely be posting on here if anyone dares to find a name for them all? :p

Will all of them be in the game?

Will all of them be in the game?

I have seen the vest before, but on an NPC.
What's the name of the tailor on Port Royal whom was short in stature and his shop was the closest to the Rowdy Rooster, tavern?

Didn't this same tailor (or another) wear this same vest over a long-sleeved, white button up shirt? :confused:

Isaiah Callecutter (?) I think was the one... I believe he wore a carpenter's vest over a dealer shirt.

Aye, my thoughts as well. :) For some reason, I always remembered Isaiah's "look" (probably because of the multiple times I kept his business busy and ongoing, lol).

Aye, my thoughts as well. :) For some reason, I always remembered Isaiah's "look" (probably because of the multiple times I kept his business busy and ongoing, lol).
I actually mixed him up with another one. Upon further research and refreshing my memory, Isaiah Callecutter wears a carpenter's vest over a puffy shirt, and Nathaniel Truehound wears a belted vest over a dealer shirt.

My memory is evidently slipping about the game. :(

John Foulroberts - Well, in your defense it has been 6 months since you've been on POTCO. Also, I've been working on the files and programming it for the last 6 months sooo. It's natural you would forget some of the details and I would learn some :p

Even Cougar forgot who Mike was when he was a officer of DA. So you both better look at some POTCO memories.
I think I have a video of me, you and Cougar doing a Zombie dance or at least getting ready to :p

Back