Event Pirates Forums - Summer Meet and Greet

What event do you want to do first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reminder -

The event is in 2 days! The poll will close tomorrow afternoon, so if you haven't voted yet, be sure to get your vote in! Agenda and final tallies will be released shortly after the poll closes.

Alrighty - the poll has closed! Final tallies, comin' right up...

MGfinaltallies.png

It was a close race, but the results are clearly evident. Here's our official agenda - the order and time of activities will be abiding by this.

Summermeetandgreetagenda.png

Keep an eye on the time, since we'll be moving around every half hour - makes it easier to have the activities in half hour blocks rather than random times.

Meet and Greet should be self explanatory enough, yes? Screenshots, goofing off, chilling out - you get the picture.

For our Tormenta Raid, you can choose any which way to get there - just enter the cave and go wild. Please remember to be courteous to others - no loot stealing, blundering to make others miss loot, etc.

After the Raid is over, meet in the center of Tormenta (that's where the 6 enemies are with the entrance to the Kelpbrain Bridge) for further instruction. Be quick about it too, because we'll be moving right along and you'll get left behind - whether there is a Skull chest in front of you or not.

Darkhart Slaughtering should also be pretty self explanatory - make ole' Darky feel like he shouldn't of ever been put into the game. Standard courtesy rules should also apply here - we don't want anyone missing the loot and getting bent out of shape. No blunders, grenades, etc.

After that half hour has flown by, I'll give the instruction to launch your ship for the start of our final activity - the Super Ship Raid. Launch from Padres, and head over to the Hinterseas (near Kingshead) where we'll strike some fear into the hearts of those EITC and Navy dragoons. Go wild, and let those cannons rip!

Lastly, everyone's least favorite part of the event - the closing. At 8:00 PM Central sharp, head into Padres and over to the dock where I'll wrap things up. Get your last minute friend invites and screenshots in!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there tonight - I'm sure it's going to be a blast!

A huge thanks goes out to all who came and made this event successful! I always enjoy hosting these events, and it's my pleasure to bring the community together. You can look forward to another Meet and Greet in December!!

Here's my album of screenies:
https://piratesforums.co/albums/pf-summer-m-g.769/view

Thanks all for coming, and have a good night - hope everyone enjoyed the event! :)

Back