Event Pirates Online 5th Anniversary Celebration

I have been playing since 2007 and i still only have one guy named Jack lvl 50 green hair in Cutthroat.Revenge. Danny Rooney do you know a person named jack with green hair in the game i now you i think If not WOW another Danny Rooney... So if you remember me tell me.

tis a time to rejoice for sure me 'earties.... many a rum year has passed since from beta to launch and from launch to current... many things have come to pass as others have not ( Kraken, trading, Jolly's Corsair Isle) but friends and fellow pirates have not... many may be basic now due to principles they hold dear too... while others still where blue and gold with pride... i soo look forward too seeing a showing the likes that hasn't been seen in about two ages in game (prioir to weapons patch and the first being the islands being remade )... tis a humble dream this pirate has had over the last two or so years... to those who will be there.. merriment to all to those who will be there in spirit i still solute you as a solid pirate in our lil community..:drink:

trying to remember so hard LOL
Well, good thing there's an emote to dance, it's kind of hard to hurt someone. We have a "slap emote"?? Cool!! I still want a "kick-in-the-shin" emote ;)

trying to remember so hard LOL

LOL whats with you and the keel and shins? LOL ROFL

Last edited by a moderator:
Woot!!! Invite made the Grog Blog!!!
grogblog.JPG

it DEPENDS I may be there but I have church and things like that.dang just noticed since I am EST I will only be able to be there for an hour probably.Ok good wrote everything down see you tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:
screenshot_2012-11-04_16-31-18.jpg

:confused:How did we lose the invasion?:eek:

Thanks to the organizers of the event and good to see so many players gathered together.

I enjoyed seeing everyone tonight - very nice turnout we had!

I don't intend to sound negative - I left early on, before the invasion to avoid lag - that, and I just could not stand the amount of troublemakers, cheaters, and people looking to cause disruption. Of course, with every public gathering there will always be people like that - and we can do nothing to prevent it.

Anyway - here's some screenies I took:
screenshot_2012-11-04_15-06-39.jpg
screenshot_2012-11-04_15-07-45.jpg
screenshot_2012-11-04_15-09-42.jpg
screenshot_2012-11-04_15-14-05.jpg
screenshot_2012-11-04_15-16-59.jpg
screenshot_2012-11-04_15-17-07.jpg
screenshot_2012-11-04_15-23-14.jpg

Lol this was on my to do list, but I missed it unfortunately. Spent all night reading a book for college and I feel asleep around 6am lol. Woke up at 3pm and completely forgot about it :/ Looks like everyone had fun though.

I had so much fun. It was an honor everyone. I hope to do this again sometime. I had to leave right after the invasion though. Sorry about that. I loved fighting alongside captain star. And I like her fighting style as well as everyone else's. Well done.

I wish i never got mr funny terminated miss you potco even though its 08 was my life i really loved it RIP old potco and ill never forget your memories in Spania with star and marc chorcutter i think thats his name lol sorry. marc i miss the guild and old memories guys

Back