Pirates Online Guilds Connection

My friends' guild was Devils Fear. We didn't do a lot, we really only made it since we already hung out a lot in game. It was like a solidifier; a friendship bracelet, if you will :p
We did go on the occasional raid, and whenever any one of us set sail and someone from Devils Fear was online, they were in the crew. It was a pretty solid guild up until, like, nobody was online anymore :(

El Looters until many of the founding officers and key members left the guild or quit the game. I joined near the end of the guild's life and but we did do a few raids. But after Goodfella, the guildmaster, became inactive the guild slowly started to die. I met tons of friends there, amoung them: Jim Cannonskull (He disappeared, but he was great), Katiez (I no longer know her either), Skylogic (Whom I still talk to occsionally), and Serena Eclipse (We are still pretty good friends, and maintain contact IRL now). Many many others as well.

I was kinda known as the "guild clown" unfortunately, but fortunately. I had a ton of fun, and wish I could meet some of the old members again. I left after Katiez and Serena left and Jim became inactive. I heard Goodfella transferred guildmaster to a trusted member, but I don't know much about how that new ownership went.

here are some of the guilds i was in. the guilds i was a member of longest is
pira sea inc.
Emerald regiment and
dark archive

pira sea inc.
the pirate sea inc.
inculcator
Emerald regiment
spartan savviest
is still loading
giggle and sniggle
instant killers
silverwolts strike
dark warlordz
mop the pop
lightening force
dark archive
mcraging
partners n crime
the emerald abyss

I was in the following guilds:
2009-2010-Rogue Seawalkers (this guild is why I actually started playing more often, they had guild gatherings in the game on friday nights and we would play doll tag or have contests to see who could sink the most ships, etc). Plus they helped newbie pirates like myself figure out the game. It was my first experience being in an active guild where logging in the game meant logging in to actually play with friends.
2010-2013 Rogue Firewalkers - This guild was created when the GM of the Rogue Seawalkers quit the game to go play WOW. (I became the GM during the last year of POTCO). This is when I really became hooked on the game, so many of the guild members were on most of the time, it is why I miss the game so much. I had 2 pirates in this guild.
2012-2013-Elite Thievery Guild.
2011-2013-Hearts a fire guild
2013-the last year of the game my guild became very quiet so I moved one of my pirates to Ocean Gods for a few months. I moved my pirate back once the game announced it was closing, I wanted my mastered pirate back in my old guild. That last month players from my old guild (Rogue Firewalkers) all started logging in again and we played alot before the game closed. It was bittersweet but a great way to end the game. We have great screen shots of the last night the game was open. Makes me sad to think of it now, I still feel that loss so much!

kelly I remember playing alongside you and the firewalkers/seawalkers. I remember you helping me to learn the game when I first started playing. I miss the guild so much. I'm glad I was able to find you!

El Looters until many of the founding officers and key members left the guild or quit the game. I joined near the end of the guild's life and but we did do a few raids. But after Goodfella, the guildmaster, became inactive the guild slowly started to die. I met tons of friends there, amoung them: Jim Cannonskull (He disappeared, but he was great), Katiez (I no longer know her either), Skylogic (Whom I still talk to occsionally), and Serena Eclipse (We are still pretty good friends, and maintain contact IRL now). Many many others as well.

I was kinda known as the "guild clown" unfortunately, but fortunately. I had a ton of fun, and wish I could meet some of the old members again. I left after Katiez and Serena left and Jim became inactive. I heard Goodfella transferred guildmaster to a trusted member, but I don't know much about how that new ownership went.
You were in the El Looters?!? I was one of the founders :D And, yeah, when Good left, the El Looters died down. Though, Ruby did the best she could, and she was a good leader.

Also, I went by a different name. Billy Guneagle

kelly I remember playing alongside you and the firewalkers/seawalkers. I remember you helping me to learn the game when I first started playing. I miss the guild so much. I'm glad I was able to find you!
Did you go by Constance Goldscarlett? I remember a constance, was that you?? If so, great to see you on here and yes, it will be great to play the game again with old guild mates from seawalker and firewalker guild! I am still in touch with about 10 of them and they all know about this game being made so hoping they will join up again and I will make the Firewalker guild for them to join :) Here is a perfect example of how nice players were in the game! :) That's what kept people coming back to play day after day.

You were in the El Looters?!? I was one of the founders :D And, yeah, when Good left, the El Looters died down. Though, Ruby did the best she could, and she was a good leader.

Also, I went by a different name. Billy Guneagle
I wasn't around when Ruby took over. I had left before that. I vaguely remember Ruby, but the members who I remember the most are Al Cutcha, Jim Cannonskull, Katiez, and Serena Eclipse. A lot of them left around the time I left.

I was a pretty bad guild hopper but my most memorable guilds were:

P E A C E Keepers (My favorite guild. Met some really great friends when I was in that guild)
McRaging (Got kicked for being "immature")
Spania (Left after a while due to some drama that occurred between Davy and Treasurer)
Corsair's Covenant (Joined because Sapphire was a super cool lady and cause my man @Christopher Cannonskull was in there)
Masters and Skulls (Pretty cool guild that I found from our local @Punkin Pie and it ended up being the last guild I ever joined before I ended my pirating career)

Gets me all nostalgic just thinking about 'em

Bort Greasegorb (Main)- Dark Archive
Borf Snortcob (Alt)- Emerald Regiment
Bo Bock (Alt)- Darbodaen Fury/Masters and Skulls
Yeah, I had all bases covered.

Back