Pirates Online Login Issues (05/10/13)

With regards to this problem, I have finally received an email direct from Disney

Hello,

Thank you for writing in with your concerns and sorry for the delay in this response.

I can confirm that we did experience an outage last Friday during the day and this issue was resolved. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sometimes we are required to close Pirates temporarily due to additional maintenance needs. This is done to ensure the best possible experience for our guests. We have been working hard so these closures will affect as few guests as possible by timing them to non-peak playing times, but sometimes we do need to close Pirates for emergency outages. Please be assured that we are hard at work to reduce the time and frequency of these outages, so our guests can get back in game as soon as possible.

If you have any further questions or if you are still experiencing trouble with your account please let us know.

Sincerely,

Krista
Pirates of the Caribbean Online Member Services

' This is done to ensure the best possible experience for our guests '
...come on, they can do better :rumgone: sometimes i get the feeling that they just copy paste the same answer to anyone who asks about technical problems but changing it a bit.

Hey guys. A few days later now and I'm locked out again. I was disconnected during a CD game which was disappointing and I can't get in again. The launcher just closes down at the 'retrieving version info' stage. Oh well!
Hey guys. A few days later now and I'm locked out again. I was disconnected during a CD game which was disappointing and I can't get in again. The launcher just closes down at the 'retrieving version info' stage. Oh well!

30 minutes later and it's letting me in!

30 minutes later and it's letting me in!

But not for long! Another DC and launcher fail :sad1:

Last edited by a moderator:
It isn't now, it was 8 hours ago and lasted about a half hour. :eek: (Bad acct ID or password message)

Are you still having problem with that Punkin? Seems that i get this message now too.. Not sure how long it will take to log back in. How long did it take you?:fish:

I have tried 4 times on one account and 1 time on another... Can not get on atm... Just tried to log in to the POTCO main site, and can't get on there either.

Back