POTCO Animations

Optigreen

Honorable Pirate
I recently found POTC. This game was in 2003, and as far as I can see from this gameplay video it is where many of the animations for the up coming game POTCO came from.

I thought it was cool to explore the roots of POTCO came to be because of recent events that have happened to POTCO. Anyway hope you enjoy.

No problem. :)
I have been bored for the past few days. Sadly my university work hasn't been able to hold me over, and I really wish POTCO was still around so I could log in and just do some things and talk to my guild. Sadly I can't do that anymore, and I will probably not be able to do that ever again. We had something on POTCO, and now it is all gone.

I don't want to invest my time in false hope that POTCO might be remade. I would rather just let it happen and not invest all my hope is something that might now happen. So I haven't been keeping myself updated on what has been happening with that project. I would really enjoy to find a new game, but nothing will replace what POTCO had... ever.

True true. I have heard so many people talk about remakes but same with you, I haven't kept myself updated about that stuff. POTCO will never be forgotten and/or replaced....EVER EVER EVER EVER

Back