Sink the Most Navy Challenge Winners

Blade1

Site Founder
Congratulations to the winners of our Sink the Most Navy Ships weekend event!
header_468x189.gif

Scores of seafaring scoundrels made certain the Navy saw red this past weekend, with much of the Royal fleet now reportin' for duty at Davy Jones' Locker. We've seen a thing or two at sea we have, and tell ye true, these are some truly impressive tallies, mates!
Judging by these three-day totals, Norrington's Spyglass has been well-earned to be sure:
Pirate Navy Ships
1. Captain Gunrose 10,164
2. John Foulroberts 8,622
3. Force 8,427
4. Cyrus 7,667
5. Molly Mcmorrigan 7,188
6. Sympathy X 7,141
7. Eric 6,584
8. Pretty Polly 5,809
9. Woozy 5,453
10. Kate Wildfury 5,291
11. John Seaswain 5,288
12. Johnny Bladelegend 5,183
13. Richard Darksteel 5,171
14. Robert Drake 5,058
15. Horus 5,024
16. Blade 4,985
17. Badrat 4,619
18. Liz Lockpaine 4,609
19. Grace O'malley 4,408
20. Capt. Black Beard 4,385
21. Sven Lockshot 4,370
22. Charlotte Truevane 4,239
23. Charles Warmonk 4,201
24. Law Escape 4,186
25. Lightning 4,088
26. William Shoresmythe 4,018
27. John Waveshout 4,000
28. Matthew Cannoncrash 3,903
29. Benjamin Goldroberts 3,870
30. Mike 3,858
31. Maisy 3,816
32. Capt. Jean Lafitte 3,789
33. Jack Shipwrecker 3,732
34. Kat Firehawk 3,669
35. Cutler Cutthroat 3,665
36. Lucky Chuckie 3,619
37. Nathaniel Darkhound 3,570
38. Billy Warmonger 3,543
39. Charles Shorewalker 3,531
40. Thomas Darkskull 3,440
41. Rosa Sunfury 3,430
42. Molly Ironscarlett 3,392
43. William Foulfury 3,349
44. Captain A Ron 3,200
45. Andrew Darklighter 3,189
46. Cesar 3,172
47. Zink 3,162
48. Firehazzard 3,067
49. Eric Sailcutter 2,885
50. Benjamin Ropeburn 2,867

All winners, check your e-mail this weekend for your spyglass prizes and instructions on how to redeem your Legendary loot in-game.
The top 15 Pirates with the most Navy ships sunk also win 2-weeks of complimentary Unlimited Access!

If your winning Pirate is Basic, your 2-weeks Unlimited Access time begins around noon (PST) this Sunday, April 28, 2013.

If your winning Pirate currently enjoys Unlimited Access, the complimentary 2 weeks are added onto the end of your existing Membership. Keep in mind, this bumps your regular billing date by two weeks.

NOTE: The Unlimited Access is applied to the Pirate's account who took part in the event. Please see your e-mail for details.

Our hearty thanks to ALL Pirates who courageously cleared our waterways
of those bothersome Royal Navy!

Guys, only people driving the ship got the rewards from what it seems.... If you spent all weekend gunning, it was a waste, even though they clearly said, " All people on board get credit. " I know very many people who put in tons of time without driving last weekend, and they didn't make it. I'm very sorry for some people today. This may be very saddening for many. Disney, you messed up.

PS - I can't explain yet, but their numbers are off as well. I hope someone can help get to the bottom of this.

Please post the picture of the spyglass here, Blade? And congratulations to anybody who earned the prize!
I wonder, how did Potco game moderators know who actually were on the helm driving the ships?

I for one, am upset.

Evidently, someone at Disney fails at math. In total, I had roughly 11k ships sunk by the end of Sunday. These results show me as having 8k. There is no way I could've sunk 3k extra ships; I was going mainly for Navy.

Additionally, Kat Five Knives was cheated out of her spyglass. She had sunk roughly 8k ships - that's almost four times more than what the 50th place has. Like myself, she was sailing all weekend. Where is her name? I do not see it. This is terrible - all that work that she did was now put to waste.

Furthermore, they are telling me to check my email here. Where is my email? I have not received my email containing my code as of yet. Who knows if they messed that up too?

I for one, am upset.

Evidently, someone at Disney fails at math. In total, I had roughly 11k ships sunk by the end of Sunday. These results show me as having 8k. There is no way I could've sunk 3k extra ships; I was going mainly for Navy.

Additionally, Kat Five Knives was cheated out of her spyglass. She had sunk roughly 8k ships - that's almost four times more than what the 50th place has. Like myself, she was sailing all weekend. Where is her name? I do not see it. This is terrible - all that work that she did was now put to waste.

Furthermore, they are telling me to check my email here. Where is my email? I have not received my email containing my code as of yet. Who knows if they messed that up too?
John, I understand. Yes, I counted over 8k ( targeting directly Navy vessels ), yet I didn't even top 5k. Guild members of mine were also cheated out of their spyglass such as Griffin and Al. I don't even think I deserved the be as high as 16th place. As for the E - Mail, I have yet to receive it also, but they did say "the weekend".

As far as you needing to "hit the ship" to get credit, or be driving a ship, I have no knowledge of this needing to be the case. They stated you get credit for being on board. Lastly, they aren't helping our case to repair the game. This only puts us further behind.

IMO, I was never in support of this contest, not that I'm saying it's ok to cheat people out of their winnings, but I think they should give it to all pirates or not at all. It's really lame that so many people didn't get counted, but on the hopeful side I still want them to make it into a redeem code.

Oh, John Foulroberts and Blade1, it looks like they may have emailed you now... someone on the wikia uploaded a picture of it in their inventory:
640px-Screenshot_2013-04-26_17-10-42.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wrote to Disney and sent them screen shots of the leaderboards. I realize there is SOME time difference between Central time and Pacific ( 2 hours ) for the boards (which are based on Pacific time) but NO WAY would those hours decrease my ships from 8423 to under 2k. Cougar Bladerage EARNED that spyglass. I missed work on Friday and sailed with John all weekend, sleeping only about 6 hours over 3 days. I hope they make things right with me.

I got way more then 2,867 Ships! :/

But anyways...
CONGRATULATIONS TO TSUNAMI MEMBERS
ZINK (47th Place) and THOMAS GOLDSKULL (40th Place)
and Congratulations to all other winners as well!! :)

But Disney definitely made some mistakes with those numbers :/

Only the captains got credit?!?!?! I did sink about 2k with my ship, but spent more time gunning - my estimated grand total was approximately 6k. Anyway, where in the announcement post do they mention "only the captain of a ship gets credit when a he/she sinks a Navy ship"? Nowhere! Thanks to POTCO's hidden rules, I missed out on the spyglass... :furious: Very disappointed in Disney right now.
:blowup:

Only the captains got credit?!?!?! I did sink about 2k with my ship, but spent more time gunning - my estimated grand total was approximately 6k. Anyway, where in the announcement post do they mention "only the captain of a ship gets credit when a he/she sinks a Navy ship"? Nowhere! Thanks to POTCO's hidden rules, I missed out on the spyglass... :furious: Very disappointed in Disney right now.
My initial belief was "Captains Only", but now I believe it was only people who touched/hit a ship. Which gives a major advantage to ship captains. I can't be certain yet, but as we get more info, I will let you guys know. Also feel free to post if you know anything.

Actually, they DID state that the crew get credit:

gmstates_zps613450e6.png

Back