Star Wars: The Old Republic

Make sure your computer meets the system requirements.

Processor:
  • AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better
  • Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz or better

Operating System:
  • Windows XP or later

RAM:
  • Windows XP: 1.5GB RAM
  • Windows Vista and Windows 7: 2GB RAM

Note: PCs using a built-in graphical chipset are recommended to have 2GB of RAM.

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ requires a video card that has a minimum of 256MB of on-board RAM as well as support for Shader 3.0 or better.

Examples include:
  • ATI X1800 or better
  • nVidia 7800 or better
  • Intel 4100 Integrated Graphics or better

DVD-ROM drive – 8x speed or better (required for installation from physical editions only) Internet connection required to play.

Make sure your computer meets the system requirements.

Processor:
  • AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better
  • Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz or better

Operating System:
  • Windows XP or later

RAM:
  • Windows XP: 1.5GB RAM
  • Windows Vista and Windows 7: 2GB RAM

Note: PCs using a built-in graphical chipset are recommended to have 2GB of RAM.

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ requires a video card that has a minimum of 256MB of on-board RAM as well as support for Shader 3.0 or better.

Examples include:
  • ATI X1800 or better
  • nVidia 7800 or better
  • Intel 4100 Integrated Graphics or better

DVD-ROM drive – 8x speed or better (required for installation from physical editions only) Internet connection required to play.
how do I know if I have all that stuff?

ok if I may ask, where do you find system specs?
Also is their any programs that I can download for free if I don't have the required?

Well, it would be on the box your computer came in, or you can search it up online. There are no programs you can download as these are the Hardware specs on your computer. So, its the parts inside, has nothing to do with software. Except of course the Operation System. :p

Well, it would be on the box your computer came in, or you can search it up online. There are no programs you can download as these are the Hardware specs on your computer. So, its the parts inside, has nothing to do with software. Except of course the Operation System. :p
Thanks, they also finally emailed me, and I think both will help. I think you can buy a hard copy of the came, (A CD) If this is true, which do you think is better, that or just downloading it. Of course I have already downladed it but I just wanted someone else's opinion as well.

Thanks, they also finally emailed me, and I think both will help. I think you can buy a hard copy of the came, (A CD) If this is true, which do you think is better, that or just downloading it. Of course I have already downladed it but I just wanted someone else's opinion as well.
It honestly doesn't matter.... It just depends on what is helpful for you. I'd say just download it and save the money.

thanks, guys I will see if I can figure it out with all of this, plus I just got an email from an actual person that works with the game, and not their dumb computer machine
haha support there is wayyyyy better than POTCO. You can actually live chat with a real person IN GAME and get you're problem fixed right then and there.

haha support there is wayyyyy better than POTCO. You can actually live chat with a real person IN GAME and get you're problem fixed right then and there.
can't find live chat outside of playing the game, I haven't been able to find the problem and actually play yet. well I haven't looked at what the stuff you told me yet, I am going to right now.

oh ok, well I do like that you can have it in the game, also wish you could get it outside of game. Right now I am trying to re install in and everything, also run it as administrator, hopefully this will work.

If you it does not work you can ring there support other the phone as well.

If you it does not work you can ring there support other the phone as well.
Yea I know, I may have to I just hate talking to people I don't know, over the phone, and I hate using the phone.

I tried again and this is what it said

''This program encountered an internal error and will exit''.
''Error code: C7''
''Incompatible system. Please verify your system is compatible with this game''.
I play Lord of the Rings online and Pirates so I don't see how my computer could be the problem

Back