SWTOR

havent played it yet cuz it required a subscription even though they give u the free 30 days once u buy it :facepalm:and i played the beta combat was standard mmo and so after i get done with class stories and stuff ill prob just quit as the combat is not interesting and char. customization (i mean for ur gear what ur char is wearing) is terrible and everyone will end up with the same gear eventually. too bad too cuz i thought bioware could have done a better job

havent played it yet cuz it required a subscription even though they give u the free 30 days once u buy it :facepalm:and i played the beta combat was standard mmo and so after i get done with class stories and stuff ill prob just quit as the combat is not interesting and char. customization (i mean for ur gear what ur char is wearing) is terrible and everyone will end up with the same gear eventually. too bad too cuz i thought bioware could have done a better job
yea everything besides story pretty much stinks in my opinion

yea everything besides story pretty much stinks in my opinion
yea i could call it an epic fail but the story makes up for it all (unfortunately) well almost makes up for it all honestly the whole game relies on story because when u have 20+ people wearing the same stuff as you it realy doesnt make u feel OMGZ I AM TEH GREATEST JEDI IN THE WORLD it makes u feel oh look that guy over there killed the emperor too just look at that good looking armor that were all wearing

honestly i think one of the only recent star wars games done right was battlefront 2 and the recently shut down star wars galaxies... oh forgot the force unleashed (only the first the second was terrible) and most of the older star wars games for the n64 like what was it called ace squadron cant remember

XD glad we can agree on that now if only we can bug lucasarts to make a battlefront 3 which is rumored to have started to be made by spark unlimited but its only a rumor nobody knows for sure but we can hope
Thank you for agreeing because i love both of those games espesially force unleashed II on all systems but wii lol

Thank you for agreeing because i love both of those games espesially force unleashed II on all systems but wii lol
rly i liked it on wii well the first one anyways second the games combat was great just the story was off now the force unleashed darkside edition was better than the original and the second combined
and thats just the trailer

The roleplaying part is optional
Same with every game though. But for any game where you use an actual person or creature it's a mmorpg. Mmo's are online games where you play yourself such as online poker. Because you create someone and play it swtor is considered as an mmorpg.

Same with every game though. But for any game where you use an actual person or creature it's a mmorpg. Mmo's are online games where you play yourself such as online poker. Because you create someone and play it swtor is considered as an mmorpg.
Ah thank you for explaining dis to me :O

Back