The 5 Letter Game

Luna Storm

Forum Mod
The 5 Letter Game

This is a fun game that sometimes may require some thought. What I love about it is that some may unknowingly create some sentences that are inspirational or bring out wisdom from within and some can be just hilarious.
It also is very character/personality specific what you come up with. Looking at my example I bet you came up with something totally different, right?

It works like this.. First I will kick it off by posting 5 random letters. The next poster needs to make up a sentence or saying using the letters in order at the beginning of each word in the sentence/saying. and then they put in their own random 5 letters for the next poster. and so on.. The example should clear up any confusion.
I have coloured the letters for example purposes.

Example

Post 1: L S M O P

Post 2: Love simply must overcome pride.

T W O L S

and it continues from there.

Rules
  • Only use letters of the English alphabet
  • No numbers.
  • Please try not to use letters that are extremely hard to make up a sentence with eg. XXXXX, YYQWX etc.
  • You may only post once every 5 posts.
  • If you are waiting for the 5 posts interval between your posts on a forum game thread and have waited 3 days without being able to post, you may break the 5 post rule and reply to the game thread.
  • Posts that do not follow these rules will be deleted, no questions asked.
  • Keep it clean.
When making up your sentence/saying please adhere to the Forums Terms and Conditions :)

Have Fun!!

Back