The amazing spider-man

What do you think about the movie

• Total voters

Hector Hullgull

Pirate Lord
Yeah I know it's a little or a lot late but I keep on hearing a bunch of people talking about it so what do you guys think about the movie either if you seen it or not, I have haven't... Yet.

Actually, this makes 4. Just saw it today, was full of action, Spidey comedy, and a little romance. *cough*Gwen and Peter*cough*. The main villain in this one is The Lizard AKA Dr. Curt Connors. You'll love it, it's in 3D, too, so if you like 3D, you should try that out.

Hector Hullgull, you could actually mention, whether you would like others to tell their opinions using parts of the movie as references or not (then you could ask a Moderator to add *SPOILER ALERT* if you do). Or, you just want others to say "yes" or "no", if they have or have not seen the movie. In the past, if we asked others' opinions, some would reveal parts of the movie, and some others who had not watched it, got mad (when they 'accidentally opened the thread and read the posts'), because they did not want to know how the movie went before watching it themselves ... ;)

I have watched the movie on 4th of July. It is not #4 of the sequels ... almost like the Batman sequels. Imo, I like this Spiderman version better than the older 1-2-3 sequels, and I'm looking forward to the next sequel.

Hector Hullgull, you could actually mention, whether you would like others to tell their opinions using parts of the movie as references or not (then you could ask a Moderator to add *SPOILER ALERT* if you do). Or, you just want others to say "yes" or "no", if they have or have not seen the movie. In the past, if we asked others' opinions, some would reveal parts of the movie, and some others who had not watched it, got mad (when they 'accidentally opened the thread and read the posts'), because they did not want to know how the movie went before watching it themselves ... ;)

I have watched the movie on 4th of July. It is not #4 of the sequels ... almost like the Batman sequels. Imo, I like this Spiderman version better than the older 1-2-3 sequels, and I'm looking forward to the next sequel.
If I'm correct Spoiler Alerts are not allowed without Spoiler Alert being written at the beginning in big bold red letters or if your Mak regular letters.

If I'm correct Spoiler Alerts are not allowed without Spoiler Alert being written at the beginning in big bold red letters or if your Mak regular letters.

That was what I said ... Since he already opened this thread without putting Spoiler Alert, he can't add it himself. He would have to ask a Moderator to do it, if it is what he wants. Otherwise ppl start mentioning this or that part, since Hector does not specify.

This one is different because the last spider movies were its own. This series is based on the comics 100%. in the comic books there was no mary jane, so i guess they wanna comic verson. ( i never read the comic books )

Has anyone seen it in 3D? If so, is it worth seeing it in 3D (do they actually use the 3D well)? I've been to a few 3D movies where they didn't use it very well so it would have been better to see it without. It's expensive in the city. :eek: I can't wait to see it! I've played a little of the video game which follows the movie and it's pretty cool.

In my opinion, they did well in 3D.

**SMALL SPOILER ALERT**

Sometimes, when he shoots a web, it looks like it's coming to your face and a lot of things.
Good! That's what I was hoping for. I didn't want to waste more money to see it in 3D if it wasn't worth it. Thanks!

I agree with you I think every one can talk about the movie I mean their favorite part and all that, because I'm gonna see the movie in a few days or weeks anyways :D

Has anyone seen it in 3D? If so, is it worth seeing it in 3D (do they actually use the 3D well)? I've been to a few 3D movies where they didn't use it very well so it would have been better to see it without. It's expensive in the city. :eek: I can't wait to see it! I've played a little of the video game which follows the movie and it's pretty cool.
Lol what do you expect to see in 3D...its just supposed to stand out a little more than normal. I saw it in 3d bc i had seen the trailer in 3D and it was better than normal imo.

The best 3d movies are in IMAX 3D.

Lol what do you expect to see in 3D...its just supposed to stand out a little more than normal. I saw it in 3d bc i had seen the trailer in 3D and it was better than normal imo.

The best 3d movies are in IMAX 3D.
Well I guess because, for example, I saw the 4th Pirates of the Caribbean in 3D and was very disappointed because they didn't really use the 3D to the extent that they could have (in other words, I would have rather seen it without 3D). I also saw A Christmas Carol in 3D and it was awesome because the snow fell a lot in the movie and it really looked like you could just stick your tongue out and eat it!
I'm so excited to see this movie so I was hoping it was worth seeing in 3D to add to the excitement! So far, seems like seeing it in 3D is worth it so I can't wait. :D

If movies don't have a lot of special effects, it's not gonna be good in 3d... this moves does have a lot of special effects.

Yep, agreeing to what Leo said, I watched it on 3D also, just because in my place, the price difference is just about getting the 3D recycleable glasses ... ;).

This Amazing Spiderman - action-wise does not stand out like Michael Bay's movies (Transformers series, for instance). It's just powerful in story-line, it makes so much more sense on the reasonings, story flow and the kind of enemy he has. So it does not make a big difference whether you watch it on 3D or not, but that's just my opinion. I could name other movies that you definitely want to watch in 3D as opposed to the regular, but this movie is not one of them.

Back