- Last Activity:
- Oct 20, 2017 at 6:14 PM
- Apr 10, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Wiki Staff, from High Seas aboard the Crimson Widow
C Ray Jul 17, 2017
- ElizaCreststeel was last seen:
- Engaged in conversation, Oct 20, 2017 at 6:14 PM
- July 19
- High Seas aboard the Crimson Widow
- Amazon Pirate
- The Legend of Pirates Online Player:
- Pirate Birthday:
- Other Games Played:
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
Elizabeth Thomasina Creststeel was born in Southampton, a major English shipping port, into the Creststeel family - owners of a small, but profitable trading company. The daughter of strong-handed sailor, she grew into a vibrant, strapping lass, nearly as tall as her older brother, John and just as fiercely independent.
However, business dealings over the years had left the firm and her middle-class family in debt. John took over the company, but to help with more immediate money issues her mother urged her to marry into the family of a competing firm.
Not wanting to be a burden on her family, but unwilling to sacrifice her freedom - Eliza set off for the New World. The Caribbean can be a treacherous place for a young woman, but fortunately she fell in with a buccaneer named Yellowbeard. He helped her gain even more experience handling a ship, even how to man a cannon - as well as how to defend herself in the lawless towns.
Over time, the two friends parted ways but Eliza made a new fast friend in a young pirate named Kat Wildbones of the Uncle's Mafia guild. Becoming a member of the pirates, Eliza became more independent, even leadings in plunder raids. Earning the respect of her guildmates, she became an officer and set about putting the collective wisdom of her guild to paper to help other inexperienced sailors navigate the dangerous waters of the Caribbe.
Sadly - the Uncle's Mafia, like many a pirate collective, fragmented and many members went their own ways. Friends Samantha Firebreaker and Captain Jake formed The Remnants, and Eliza soon joined her mates as Communications Officer.
Several months later, the Remnants re-organized into the Elite Thievery Co. - with Eliza as Guild Master. The success of the E.T.C. spawned a second guild Elite Thievery Corp. and Elite Thievery Inc. (Test Server). All told, some 550+ pirates served.
The ETC was awarded 2011 Spotlight Guild of the Year.
- Eliza stands a statuesque 6' tall, with strong but feminine features.
- She often refers to herself as an Amazon because of her stature and prowess, though she has no Greek heritage. As a girl, her father told her tales of the female warriors of myth.
- She tends to dress in simple, practical clothes to sail and fight in, but can dress for special occasions if pressed to. She's found red is her favorite color.
- Eliza is often seen barefoot, citing she struggles to find shoes in her size. But, as the child of a sailor, she admits she likes to feel the deck under her soles.
- Though sailing and battling her enemies is deadly serious, Eliza still behaves like a tomboy and acts more like a big sister to her guild mates as opposed to being their boss.
- She often shies from the chaos of Abassa Tortuga, and has no call for female pirates who go there merely to meet men.
- Eliza prefers melee weapons to impersonal guns and bombs, and has no qualms using her bare hands to settle a dispute.
- She won't hesitate to step in if any guild mate, especially her pirate sisters, are in trouble.
- Eliza wages a personal vendetta on the East India Trading Company, which she blames for the death of her father and her betrothed, a man killed by the Black Guard during a prison break.
- She shares a nickname with her war frigate, The Crimson Widow, a re-christened EITC Warlord after her love was slain. Eliza always wears something red; especially when going to fight the Black Guard.