1 Year Off Pirates

lol no charlotte i was talking in terms of old players talking to a new player you always find that one old person telling you how much harder they had it lol that was my pirates analogy lol

LOL your actually right about that...LOL!
I think now there is a lot more to do then before and I think the game in general runs better.

Ok, haha,. Did you know I had to walk a mile up hill in 10 foot snow to catch the school bus. lol;)
I have thought storms at sea might be kind of cool though.

LOL "and in our day there wasnt these fancy ski's or snow sh0e contraptions, our shoes were the snow shoes we just had bigger feet back then" hahahaha

Ive been playing since the month it came out i remember when isla de avarcia and isla de porc wasnt evern there and when padres could only be visited by unlimited access members but basic members found a glitch to get on the island :p

of all the ings i have seen or heard i miss the old port side of Port Royal and the run up to Fort Charles...no wonders i lost my rum so many times i drank it going up that hill...:drink:
EDIT (Nov 9, 2010 7:55 AM):
of all the ings i have seen or heard i miss the old port side of Port Royal and the run up to Fort Charles...no wonders i lost my rum so many times i drank it going up that hill...:drink:

i miss when you go on your ship on the odl potco when it wude just appear and you wude run to it and just jump on to it and when the sails open i liked that sound so much :)

Back