Blog Post 100,000 PIRATES!

Seahawk

Site Founder
Posted by The Crew on Aug. 6, 2017, 10 p.m.

https://tlopo.com/static/img/posts/08-06-2017-happy100k-F47C-A9C4-A081-54CB_558x314.jpg
Ahoy, everyone!

Today is a very special day. A day we couldn't have even imagined in our wildest dreams. As of 9:23PM EDT on August 6th, 2017, The Legend of Pirates Online is now serving 100,000 players! This is an incredible achievement! When we first started working on this project back in late 2014, all we wanted was to return to the Caribbean, the way it used to be. We never expected so many of you to come along for the ride! Since then, our team has grown, and each of us has learned so much through this journey. We're incredibly grateful and humbled by your support!

In celebration of this milestone, we have a few surprises up our sleeves! For starters, as of TODAY, the gold cap will be raised to 300,000!

And no celebration would be complete without some redeem codes! You can claim the following items until September 6. Please note that if you redeem them with a full inventory, you will not receive the items and will be unable to redeem them again.

loyalty100k for the Loyalty Bandana
cross100k for the Crossbones Bandana
skull100k for the Skull Staff
gold10k for 10,000 gold

We also have 17 exclusive TLOPO themed wallpapers for you all! You can preview and download them here.

In addition, Rosetta Zimm is once again giving out a special surprise on Port Royal. Our sources indicate that she won't be running out of stock any time soon...

Thank you again for your support! It means the world to us. See you on the High Seas!

~The Crew @ The Legend of Pirates Online

Last edited by a moderator:
In addition, Rosetta Zimm is once again giving out a special surprise on Port Royal. Our sources indicate that she won't be running out of stock any time soon...

Code seems to not be working.

aye now the Ladies will need a bigger closet look out just FYI to you now you raised the spending purses lol

tenor.gif

This is absolutely fantastic news! My psychic parrot has told me there will be many, MANY more to join! -- Tries to stuff a cracker in the mouth of the stuffed parrot on his shoulder -- Good Polly! Congratulations to the entire TLOPO team and every player new or returning who has a passion for the success of the game. Please continue to be kind, respectful and appreciative towards each other and each new, incoming pirate. :) Our community deserves the very best from each other in the forums and in-game! It will be just one more thing that will set us apart from many other MMO communities! I appreciate you all and again... Congratulations!!! Oh... Yes... You know it's coming... Two armored thumbs up!!!

Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Fantastic! Congrats to you! You work so hard to make this game better and better you deserve such a following and many more.
Thank you for the gold cap rise and the goodies! <3

WELL DONE!! This is an incredible achievement, and you have so much support and gratitude from this community. Don't ever forget these milestone moments! :)

As for me, I just want to say a personal thank you to all of the development team, forum staff, and all those who have put so much into this, It seriously means so much to me to have this back.

Back