Glitch 1440p support? Game-breaking issues with 2560x1440p?

Has anyone had issues such as improperly scaled or located GUI/Mouse interaction locations?

• No (720p, 768p or 1080p monitor)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a 2560x1440p monitor and I DON'T have issues

• I have a monitor with a higher resolution than 1920x1080p and DO have issues

• I have a 3840x2160p ( 4K ) monitor and I HAVE issues

• Total voters

Billy Joel

Sea Legs
I recently upgraded to a 2560x1440p (16:9) monitor. The scale, placement and interaction with any GUI is improper. I can't click buttons without moving my mouse either under or next to buttons by quite a distance. If any of the devs have a 1440p monitor, I request they test this out and help fix the issue if possible. For now I'll scale down to 720p.

To clarify, this IS game-breaking, not just an inconvenience. It makes certain detrimental things very difficult or even impossible to do (such as GUI interactions or viewing certain GUI)

I am willing to post images representing some of these issues, but I'm currently having issues with capturing it in-game.

I have the same issue just trying to go fullscreen, I'm currently playing in windowed mode but it's lame, I wish I could go full screen without any issues.

I have the same issue just trying to go fullscreen, I'm currently playing in windowed mode but it's lame, I wish I could go full screen without any issues.

I've tried windowed mode and it works, I am still missing out on multiple advantages of fullscreen mode, but I suppose it's better than 720p fullscreened. I'm still looking forward to this issue being fixed in the future!

Back