2 years of farming

i've had several accounts (forgot my first account) i've seen how often people grind this game (specifically bosses to get legendaries) ive farmed for a good 2 years now, and with 0 legendary's i can safely say i'm beyond pessimistic about the game at this point, new levels of salt. i love this game to death, been playing since the original. You guys have made tremendous improvements to the OG. I just dont get the point in killing the same bosses for hundreds of hours for myself when i know at this point that my chances of getting anything are essentially zero at this point lol. the game is getting so stale for me. not really a point to this besides extreme boredom and people who farm less than me complaining about getting their 20th silver freeze (or any duplicates for that matter)

I feel your pain. I’ve long thought that loot has a bug/bugs that cause some people to get crazy amounts of legendaries and others to get nothing. I have no proof but it really didn’t sit right with me last year when I went on a full year legendary drought, not even an SF or Patron, while continuing to loot quite a lot, for me anyway. During that drought I noticed that someone got 7 legendaries during the HW event while I got zero and that person had only about 10% more Haunted Bones than I, I felt like that proved that I did close to as much looting but got skunked. Since about 5 months ago I’ve found at least 5 legendaries, maybe 6, with 3 of them being new, non SF and Patron, if there’s a bug I’m no longer bugged. I see that it’s possible that random luck could produce such results but my and your stories plus many others seem to show a pattern that is not truly random.

Back