Release Notes 2016-12-9 tlopo-beta-v1.0.0

Hey everyone! There were a few items that didn't show up on the list due to a bug with the website. Here are the items that weren't included!
(Note: some of the items were just headers for sub-items, and the sub-items were already there. So you may see some familiar ones listed, but now better organized!)

Features

• Guilds are now able to be created!
  • Selling of weapons, clothing, etc. is now available.
Bug fixes
  • Numerous Cutscene fixes.
  • Numerous Flagship fixes.
  • Numerous Quest fixes.
  • Numerous Selling fixes:
    • Items are now visible when dragged over the sell panel.
    • Selected number of potions now correctly sold.
  • Numerous Tutorial fixes:
    • Fixed a major bug where players would spawn inside the tutorial without any clothing.
  • Players are now sent to jail when caught cheating in Poker and Blackjack.
I've also updated these in the original post.

Last edited by a moderator:
The big question now is when will the game go into open beta? Semi closed beta is good but registering a play time is going to be annoying.

Sure thing!

As far as I know, we have the TLOPO logo along with some buttons such as "Manage Account" or "Community". We're planning to incorporate much more into it as we update the API to the game for things like invasion trackers, treasure fleet trackers, or maybe even current weather forecasts of the game.

We also plan to incorporate Apple's TouchID with TLOPO's Mac Launcher. This way you can just seamlessly use your fingerprint from your laptop to log into TLOPO. That's something coming Soon™.

Fingerprint log in? Don't play with me like that, Mike. Thats awesome! I'm planning on upgrading to one of the newer models soon and knowing it'll have benefits to TLOPO makes me even more excited. Great job with the innovative use of the touch bar.

There were no pvp fixes? i recall being invicible was that not fixed?

So... Is Isla Escondida going to be in the live production cluster today? Or are we going to have to wait some time before it is released?

The devs are probably more focused on fixing all bugs and making performance improvements, after this, I'm sure they will add new content.

I just want to say thank you for bringing this game it feels so good to finally play it again and I love you guys I'm so happy and thank you :D so excited!

Back