Release Notes 2017-12-14 tlopo-rc-v1.7.11

Has any progress been made in fixing the Hollowed Woods quest? I would really like to complete it, so I can get double rep...
What issues are you having with it? I was able to complete it. The only issue I had was the watcher, but I was able to find a server where the watcher was spawned correctly eventually.

What issues are you having with it? I was able to complete it. The only issue I had was the watcher, but I was able to find a server where the watcher was spawned correctly eventually.
Every time I'm tasked with "brew 3 ghastly visage potions" any progress I make towards the quest, doesn't show, and as I board ships, or teleport, or log off, different stages of the quest disappear

Every time I'm tasked with "brew 3 ghastly visage potions" any progress I make towards the quest, doesn't show, and as I board ships, or teleport, or log off, different stages of the quest disappear
Interesting... I know that fixing quests in general is very high on the devs' list of to-do's. Hopefully they fix them soon.

The stuff I've done on my other pirates has worked fine, just Jack. I had done everything, aside from defeat the Watcher the first time I attempted, and wanted to wait to complete it (before I knew it was 6 hours of play time) so that I could chunk out time to use the bonus. I logged back in a couple days later, and it was gone. Every time I do the quest over now, I reach the stage where I have to defeat Bobby Bone Hoarder, Dry Rot, and brew 3 ghastly visage potions, and any work towards those goals, is not counted, and teleporting, entering/exiting cells, launching my ship, or logging on/off, results in various stages of the quest disappearing, until they've all disappeared, and I have to start over.

Is that happening on all your pirates or just your main pirate, Jack Seaflint?
Tried it again, just now, and this time it only placed half of the objectives into my quest journal. It did track the completetion for those 2 objectives (defeat Bobby Bone Hoarder, and Dry Rot) but logging out and launching a ship caused them to disappear one at a time.

Back