Release Notes 2017-12-20 tlopo-rc-v1.7.13

PSA
  • We have extended the POTCO Anniversary (Hollowed Woods) event to last until January 30 as compensation for the High Sierra downtime.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a bug where players were unable to complete a quest and had to keep doing it over and over.
  • Rage Ghosts will now auto-regen HP if they are not frozen.
  • The Double Reputation event will now function as normal.
Maintenance
  • Added a new holiday message for April Fool's Day. You should see it next spring!
  • Code cleanup.
  • Implemented accented characters for Spanish and French names/locations.
  • Made another clean-sweep through the localizer and quest dialogue to correct typos.
  • Removed mentions of paid membership from holiday notifications.
  • Tweaked holiday end dates for double materials and double reputation; they now end on December 25 instead of January 2.

What does it mean by?
Implemented accented characters for Spanish and French names/locations.

I looked on the map and stuff and the French island doesn't have the correct accent, it should be "Ile d'étable de porc" I noticed that the é character will now kinda show up in chat, but it's unable to be sent as far as I can tell. Not sure where to check for Spanish accents off the top of my head, but I'm curious as to what this actually means. Is the localizer supposed to be working now? The file isn't in my TLOPO directory, although it used to be, it hasn't worked since the beginning of closed beta, one of the updates broke it and it would only work in English. It used to work in Spanish, which I loved, but never French as far as I could tell, which I also would have loved since I speak both fluently. If the localizer works now, I hope someone can show me how to use it since that would be awesome :).

Back