Release Notes 2017-5-22 tlopo-rc-v1.0.3

um... yeah can't login on my scheduled time keeps giving me launcher needs to update i do update and still can't get on so...... oh well so much for playing 2night

Thank you Devs for working so diligently to fix the Bugs/Glitches so quickly. Must be some serious coding going on to get them out so fast. Please take a look t the ship spawn rates when you can add it to the list. Thanks in advance

Thank you very much for releasing this game again, this game will never be 100% perfect so why don't we just appreciate what the game is now

Thank you very much for releasing this game again, this game will never be 100% perfect so why don't we just appreciate what the game is now
Never? Lol... Talk about doubtful, You mean will* In time

Not doubting the game, it is just a fact that this game will not please 100% of its players and will always have complainers

Teleporting is bugged for me. Every time I try to teleport ANYWHERE my game just freezes and it turns into a (Not Responding) Game Client.

Edit: has happened 4 times in a row, also do not know if this is a known issue, if it is, I am sorry.
Thank you to the devs for their hard work and consistent effort. ;)

Is it only me, after this latest server upgrade, I can't seem to log in, takes forever and percentage moves very slow? I've tried 3 times and waiting over 5 minutes to login?

Is it only me, after this latest server upgrade, I can't seem to log in, takes forever and percentage moves very slow? I've tried 3 times and waiting over 5 minutes to login?
Keep trying... I know that's not the best response but I've been able to get in, I'd just say keep trying and let it sit for a few minutes

Back