Release Notes 2017-5-28 tlopo-rc-v1.0.7

Bugfixes:

-Fixed a crash with bosses.

-Fixed a crash with cargo and multiple people on a ship.

-Fixed two crashes with loot.

Maintenance:

-Adjusted how random spawn points on islands are picked.

-Code cleanup.

-Rewrote boss loot drop chances.
So what is this "rewrote boss loot chances" thing? Has the chances been lowered than before or what? Any specifics?

Does the rewrote boss loot chance count towards beta keys now? Was it updated so beta keys can only be obtain through bosses or simply a tweak of numbers?

2017-5-28 tlopo-rc-v1.0.7

Bugfixes:

-Fixed a crash with bosses.
-Fixed a crash with cargo and multiple people on a ship.
-Fixed two crashes with loot.

Maintenance:

-Adjusted how random spawn points on islands are picked.
-Code cleanup.
-Rewrote boss loot drop chances.

Just letting people know, I listed known issues with this update in the Bugs and Glitches thread.

Last edited:
Yaaaay, I've been having problems with the crashes... Also, is there a reason why I lose connection sometimes with the error message showing up??? Is that just because of the servers?

Yaaaay, I've been having problems with the crashes... Also, is there a reason why I lose connection sometimes with the error message showing up??? Is that just because of the servers?
I'm guessing that's a server issue. It's been happening for a while today. If that's the case, the devs are doing everything they can to fix it. If that's not the case, the devs are still doing everything they can to find the issue and fix it.

Servers are currently down for an update... shame. I just finished listing major issues in the Bugs and Glitches forum. Dang it. If only the release note thread could be uploaded sooner. But it's not like I can control it.

Back