Release Notes 2017-5-31 tlopo-rc-v1.0.11

So far for me all the islanda are loading properly now! And porting doesnt seem to crash the game for me for now anyway.. Still just a prob with quests loading but no big deal I can just level up!
Me too! The islands load good for me now, now the game is way better!!!! I LOVE IT! :D

I forgot that yesterday an EITC flagship did not respawn but its floating name tag was kept close to Port Royal.

Great work devs. Only problem I had was the 3 spanish flag ships I need for my quest are below the water line. I changed servers and logged out and back in, but no change to those 3 flag ships.

Great work devs. Only problem I had was the 3 spanish flag ships I need for my quest are below the water line. I changed servers and logged out and back in, but no change to those 3 flag ships.
Huh. Any flagship I encounter automatically sinks into the ocean when I go near one.

yeah crashing while porting is DEFINITELY not fixed

could ship spawns maybe be reworked in the next big update as well? :)
(and maybe make their aggro range slightly less)

Last edited:
yeah crashing while porting is DEFINITELY not fixed

could ship spawns maybe be reworked in the next big update as well? :)
(and maybe make their aggro range slightly less)
The ships are sailing in clusters with empty waters between said clusters. There were 10 sloops between Ravens Cove and Outcast Isle. Many high level ships sail in front of Padres del Fuego. However, barely any ships in the Port Royal - Devil Anvil - Tortuga area.

also, sometimes when i accept quests with more than one task to complete, only one task pops up. after i complete it, the other tasks never show up in my journal causing me to not be able to complete the quest. :(

still haven't been able to login into my main account since Monday right after they added those playslots... hope i some how can get it fixed

thanks for the help but I have tried just about everything its not a problem with TLOPO or my computer its a problem with my account, I can log on to my alt account perfectly fine sigh...

my story quest still is missing part of the collect elixir ingredients for the indebted to doc grog questline. its missing the cave bat part. also the staff quest still isnt appearing, and i assume the other weapon quests still arent appearing for other people as well. i cant believe the team is updating this quickly though, it makes me hopeful that the questing issues will be solved soon because they were just fine a few days ago

Great job guys! Two main issues:
1) Crews are broken (leaving mostly)
2) Cannot return quest into Romany Bev (Padres Del Fuego). Every time I click on here, takes me right to her main menu, not quest turn in.

Back