Release Notes 2017-6-10 tlopo-rc-v1.1.0

Features
  • Bounty Hunters have made their way into the Caribbean! Engage in fierce ship combat with a variety of hunters and warships - and be rewarded with healthy hauls of ship materials!
Bugfixes
  • Fixed an exploit with poker.
Maintenance
  • Added a profiling tool to further tell us what is slow on our servers.
  • Added several new moderation tools.
  • Code cleanup.
  • Made several adjustments to poker AI and mechanics.

Man, I thought bounty hunters were already in and I was just being a bad captain. Very excited for them! Keep watch for the War Brig "Dark Fury" on Poderoso in 90 minutes... We're gonna hunt the hunters!

Jeezums! I hadn't even reserved a times-lot before yesterday! It already sounds so well-developed! Thank y'all for your hard work on this thing, it's really paid off!

I have everything mastered on my pirate right now except for cannon which is lv 22 almost, and sailing which is almost 17. This will add to the fun factor with sailing and make it much easier to level it up now :D

So far the bounty hunter ships are rubber banding on the seas and cause half of my broadsides to miss. However, the seas are now more intimidating.

Just some images I took for fun.

hweDa5bh.jpg

QgTgxPkh.jpg

VtSJvJIh.jpg

So far the bounty hunter ships are rubber banding on the seas and cause half of my broadsides to miss. However, the seas are now more intimidating.

Just some images I took for fun.

hweDa5bh.jpg

QgTgxPkh.jpg

VtSJvJIh.jpg
Does open fire work again? (with people onboard)

WHOOOIHHHOOO!!!
NEVER AGAIN SHALL I NEED OR WISH TO RETURN TO THESE FORUMS!

WITH THE IMPLEMENTATION OF HUNTERS, I BID YOU ALL GOODBYE!

To be honest, our developers have done great work with bounty hunters :D there may be some small issues, but wow I'm impressed :)

Back