Release Notes 2017-6-3 tlopo-rc-v1.0.12

It appears that a few quests that have multiple objectives do not load the entire quest correctly in your journal. Like my grenades quest loaded after being 4 levels over, but i have 3 materials to obtain, and only 1 is listed in the quest objectives. Because the other two arent available to complete, i cannot proceed with the quest.

Good work so far though guys! Progress is progress, and i hope this helps identify more issues.

It appears that a few quests that have multiple objectives do not load the entire quest correctly in your journal. Like my grenades quest loaded after being 4 levels over, but i have 3 materials to obtain, and only 1 is listed in the quest objectives. Because the other two arent available to complete, i cannot proceed with the quest.
Logout and log back in. It should fix it. If not, then exit out entirely and start it up again.

I've actually begun to crash seconds after starting the game up. I'll have logged into my pirate and begun walking around and it'll crash. It can take anywhere from 5 seconds to 5 minutes. Not sure what's going on but it's only begun after this patch. Best of luck to the dev team and let's hope for a quick fix!

Good work so far though guys! Progress is progress, and i hope this helps identify more issues.
Keep relogging, should hopefully resolve it.

As some of my quests were fixed in this update, many of them weren't showing me all of the steps needed to take. But my quests DID show up so that's a start! Keep up the good work!

As some of my quests were fixed in this update, many of them weren't showing me all of the steps needed to take. But my quests DID show up so that's a start! Keep up the good work!
What happens if you relog a few times in succession? I heard it helped some people.

This may sound dumb but how do you change chat to whitelisted? In potco i belive it was in settings but for the life if me i cant find where to change it.
Thanks

This may sound dumb but how do you change chat to whitelisted? In potco i belive it was in settings but for the life if me i cant find where to change it.
Thanks
There is no extra chat options the game will remain to have what it has now a white and blacklist.

Bugfixes
  • Potentially fixed a bug where ship repair spots would not reopen after the ship was damaged.
Alright, attached to this post, will be a screenshot of my game! This is what happens 9 out of 10 times that I try to repair. I get no loading screen, or anything, just goes straight to this animation. I'm by no means trying to flood you about one issue, just wanted to provide the most detail and context as possible! :) Also, unless it was a one off thing, it seems my "gold share" when porting is fixed. It appeared to add up properly the last time I ported. I found out too, Open Fire, isn't entirely broken. It seems to work properly if I'm alone on my ship, but if anyone else, crew or otherwise is aboard, I get no indication its working (buff icon by the health, the icon on the screen, orange highlight on cannonballs, etc.). My gunners claim it works for them most times, but not all. Keep up the work guys! You're making great progress!

Attachments

• screenshot_2017-06-04_00-22-05.jpg
    screenshot_2017-06-04_00-22-05.jpg
    534.4 KB · Views: 87
Back