Release Notes 2017-7-25 tlopo-rc-1.3.8

Ok, not much to mention here, but there are a few things that are kinda annoying:
  • When using swords, sometimes the attack will "miss" but still do damage OR it will "hit and show damage number" but not actually deal damage.
  • Voodoo Dolls can miss, when they clearly shouldn't. Unless voodoo enemies are suppose to have "Resist Voodoo" instead. Might wanna get that checked.
  • Swords with certain additional buffs (i.e. Poison Blades) DO NOT WORK. Either they haven't been implemented yet or the devs need to figure out why they still don't work properly if they did implement them.
  • For me, the loot is ridiculous. I've gotten like 15 Rattler Pistols and 12 Engraved Cutlasses in a matter of an hour. Might wanna try and fix the loot system in terms of variety of weapons. Look, I'm sure we all had fun with the 20000 Holy Pistols and rainbows shooting out our mouths, but I'd like to see some other Rare loot too.
  • All Passive skills that are on weapons DO NOT WORK. I'm assuming that since none of them work means that they haven't been implemented yet.

Ok, not much to mention here, but there are a few things that are kinda annoying:
  • When using swords, sometimes the attack will "miss" but still do damage OR it will "hit and show damage number" but not actually deal damage.
  • Voodoo Dolls can miss, when they clearly shouldn't. Unless voodoo enemies are suppose to have "Resist Voodoo" instead. Might wanna get that checked.
  • Swords with certain additional buffs (i.e. Poison Blades) DO NOT WORK. Either they haven't been implemented yet or the devs need to figure out why they still don't work properly if they did implement them.
  • For me, the loot is ridiculous. I've gotten like 15 Rattler Pistols and 12 Engraved Cutlasses in a matter of an hour. Might wanna try and fix the loot system in terms of variety of weapons. Look, I'm sure we all had fun with the 20000 Holy Pistols and rainbows shooting out our mouths, but I'd like to see some other Rare loot too.
  • All Passive skills that are on weapons DO NOT WORK. I'm assuming that since none of them work means that they haven't been implemented yet.
Good bug list! I'm hoping for an update soon, in the past like, four days, I've only successfully connected to the game once. Every other time my memory peaked in the character selection menu. Hopefully the next patch resolves my issue, because I really miss playing this game

MAC users still cannot do anything at sea unfortunately. I am able to sail place to place but if I get hit by an enemy ship, use my broadsides or any special skills (full sail, take cover) I immediately dc.

Also when creating a new character in the part of the story line after you get your sword and you must board the ship with Bo Beck I'm facing a major problem. I cannot advance past the part where Bo Beck says fire the cannon at the enemy ship because the second I use the cannon I dc! So anything dealing with water and using skills at sea seems to be an issue for mac users, as I can't even finish the beginning tutorial on a new pirate ):

I really appreciate you guys for all the hard work and bringing this game back to life! Just wanted to point out those issues I've been having because it seems like MAC users are having a hard time with the updates. I'm not complaining at all trust me, just wanted to bring these issues to light.

Thank you so much for all the hard work and these reports are just incredible! I love seeing what you guys have fixed, really gives us all an idea of how hard you all work :)

MAC users still cannot do anything at sea unfortunately. I am able to sail place to place but if I get hit by an enemy ship, use my broadsides or any special skills (full sail, take cover) I immediately dc.

Also when creating a new character in the part of the story line after you get your sword and you must board the ship with Bo Beck I'm facing a major problem. I cannot advance past the part where Bo Beck says fire the cannon at the enemy ship because the second I use the cannon I dc! So anything dealing with water and using skills at sea seems to be an issue for mac users, as I can't even finish the beginning tutorial on a new pirate ):

I really appreciate you guys for all the hard work and bringing this game back to life! Just wanted to point out those issues I've been having because it seems like MAC users are having a hard time with the updates. I'm not complaining at all trust me, just wanted to bring these issues to light.

Thank you so much for all the hard work and these reports are just incredible! I love seeing what you guys have fixed, really gives us all an idea of how hard you all work :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow Zombiegore! I love reading posts like this... Respectful, appreciative, informative and constructive. RESPECT for you! Two armored thumbs up! Thank you :)

The team has been looking into the issues with Mac brought about by recent updates as well, specifically the cannon issue. We hope to have it fixed and have an update pushed out for it soon. Thanks for your constructive response, and we really appreciate your support!

I am having similar issues. In the sword training tutorial I don't receive any skill points and so get stuck with the big red arrows pointing at the Sweep skill and telling me to use the point (I don't have) to unlock it. And yes, I am on a Mac! Thanks ever so!

Last edited:
Back