Release Notes 2017-8-27 tlopo-rc-v1.5.0

Too bad I wont get to keep it
Screenshot (70).png

It's not gonna be a problem. I had a pirate that wasn't even close to completing Pearl that completed Raven's Cove
You're talking about POTCO. This is TLOPO. Everyone is saying they're gonna change it. I'm well aware of what happened in the original game, I played it for 6 years every day. I don't understand why everyone is so confused about my question

The looting system has been completely rewritten - thanks to everyone who has given feedback about it! Ammo should also drop correctly now as well. Please let us know if there are any inconsistencies between this new looting system and POTCO's looting system

I think the loot obtained on Tormenta is still off. If you are killing level 35 and above, how are we still getting 20 gold and a crude weapon?

Of course, loot whomped on POTCO... so...

Features
  • The Black Pearl Boss Battle has been implemented! Get a crew together and get the Pearl back for Jack Sparrow!
  • The looting system has been completely rewritten - thanks to everyone who has given feedback about it! Ammo should also drop correctly now as well. Please let us know if there are any inconsistencies between this new looting system and POTCO's looting system.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a few random crashes with teleportation.
Maintenance
  • Added extra measures to prevent staff impersonation.
  • Removed the "nerfs" that Disney had in the Black Pearl Boss Battle.
  • Whitelist and Blacklist updates.
Known Issues
  • After completing the Boss Battle you may be directed to return to John Smith instead of Jack Sparrow.
  • The audio in the Black Pearl Boss Battle sometimes stops playing.
  • The dialogue after you complete the Boss Battle that shows the acquisition of the Leadership skill does not display.
really liking the new loot system, everything seems very good drop wise, only thing is sometimes it drops tonics when i already have max tonics, other than that don't change anything loot system wise

Back