Release Notes 2017-9-5 tlopo-rc-v1.5.3

PSA
  • In regards to v1.5.2's update patching the PvP Glitch: The exploit was patched due to it causing a significant problem throughout the game where players would be killed randomly, as well as leading to large-scale killings on several largely populated areas of the game, which was disrupting our players' game experience. In order to do the glitch, exploiters would've been willingly doing the glitch with the intent to disrupt other players' experience, which is a direct violation of our Terms of Service. Which led to us patching the exploit. We hope you understand our reasoning for patching the exploit and our moderation decisions with those who had participated and disrupted other players' experiences.
Features
  • Foulberto Smasho has reappeared in the Cave of the Lost Souls! Band together with a crew and take him down!
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a bug where bosses were able to drop more than 1 weapon at a time.
  • Fixed a bug where collectibles dropped in loot would only award 1 gold.
  • Fixed a bug where tonics would drop in loot despite the player having full tonic stacks.
  • Fixed an issue where weapons and water would disappear after landing in jail.
  • Fixed an issue with Voodoo Doll where the Heal and Cure skills would no longer properly heal other players.
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
  • Modify several parts of the runtime to enhance client performance, many players will notice significantly faster loading times and less RAM usage.
  • Potentially fixed a server memory leak that would cause districts to reset frequently.
Known Issues
  • We are aware that SvS is not functioning as it should. It is on our list of priorities to fix, we apologize for any inconvenience.
Ooooh i can finally fight foulberto and get my infamous Silver Freeze!

Foulburton always dropped higher level weapons from what I remember of POTCO. Maybe not silver freeze but lot of famed.
Yes, it was easy to get famed throwing knives off Foulberto in POTCO. He was also famed for dropping the SF but I personally was jinxed in that regard, I opened over 300 drops before getting SF. While in the middle of my quest for the Silver Freeze my friend Sarah told me she hadn't even heard of Foulberto so I asked her to TP and see for herself, she got the Silver Freeze on her very first drop while my quest for it carried on for a couple more months, lol.

well hopefully the staff will consider re tweek of foul again to more even out the extremes- 6 days and hours each and as yet 1 famed and same repeating commons is nothing like what i remember in potco or here before he was removed, readded as over generous then nerfed back tighter than scrooge himself. the first in that got 7 freeze drops in 15 mins to we now that cant seem to find past the level 12 daggers being dropped for days. no roll back for the lucky few should indeed be grateful but a crowd so thick cant see across the room and multiple teams bonus max and its like a 2nd coming to be so lucky now, the 1 skull in maybe a hour that drops with commons in it is just hurtful, or worse still it drops and you cant open it( beta or not thats so annoying). the quest is the fun but hope to actually achieve it seems now but a dream. just a look at it from both sides and fair to all, because those that got it before it was removed would also be affected by removing from those that got it by game error,as much as those now paying a toll to farm it endlessly just for a bad chance to succeed....

Back