Release Notes 2018-2-25 tlopo-rc-v1.11.1

Maintenance
  • Improved moderation tools.
  • Removed 2 districts (Deseano and Jovencito) to potentially alleviate the high latency issues experienced over the past day.
  • Tweaked the way messages are sent within our servers. This should hopefully resolve the issues players were facing with lost progress and being unable to move/delete items in inventories.

Maintenance
  • Removed 2 districts (Deseano and Jovencito) to potentially alleviate the high latency issues experienced over the past day.
  • Tweaked the way messages are sent within our servers. This should hopefully resolve the issues players were facing with lost progress and being unable to move/delete items in inventories.
But yet we still didn't fix the loot John broke...
Thanks John!

Will there be a fix soon with searching? I dont know much bout what is going on with game coding stuff..just curious if there is an estimate of how long. Thank you for all you do!

Every time I go out to sea and shoot my cannons the game crashes and nothing will fix it. Can you help? I can't even play the game because it keeps crashing.

Every time I go out to sea and shoot my cannons the game crashes and nothing will fix it. Can you help? I can't even play the game because it keeps crashing.
Have you tried disabling all sounds from the options menu? This reduces crashing for many mac users when sailing.

Maintenance
I'm sure you are aware by now that the Shadows boulder in the caverns has a hole in it that lets one pass into the cave entrance and starts loading the entry screen? I've tried it 3 times and each time was an infinite loop never going beyond the loading screen. So no secrets were revealed. Just thought I'd report even if I get in trouble for trying it.

And whats the story behind the little loading medallion with the circling red line going counter clock wise? Just a weird thing I noticed.

I'm sure you are aware by now that the Shadows boulder in the caverns has a hole in it that lets one pass into the cave entrance and starts loading the entry screen? I've tried it 3 times and each time was an infinite loop never going beyond the loading screen. So no secrets were revealed. Just thought I'd report even if I get in trouble for trying it.
This is deliberate, just a little Easter egg to hint at what's on the horizon. The cave itself will not load, and you'll have to restart the game.

This is deliberate, just a little Easter egg to hint at what's on the horizon. The cave itself will not load, and you'll have to restart the game.
lol. Sly devil you guys. The first time was luck, running from a couple of thrawl monsters and I did it with my butt. Didn't know what was happening and turned around to run automatically into the doorway. You know the rest.
So forgive my nativity but the developers expect people to look for something like this? Maybe I should start doing map structure testing as there may be more easter eggs in the world. lol

And whats the story behind the little loading medallion with the circling red line going counter clock wise? Just a weird thing I noticed.
The loading medallion sound like the same one you get when you turn fancy loading screen off. If you have always used fancy loading screen then you probably haven't seen it before.

Back