Release Notes 2018-3-8 tlopo-rc-v1.11.5

Features
  • Implemented frame interpolation to player characters, cutscene actors, creatures, and more. This should make animations look super smooth, all without any impacts on game performance!
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a district reset caused by inventories.
  • Fixed a district reset with the Black Pearl Boss Battle.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the wrong Saint Patrick's Day holiday message to display.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Emerald Boots in the male Emerald Duelist peddler outfit to be crude instead of rare.
  • Potentially fixed more quest searching bugs. Thanks so much for your continued patience with this. Please provide us feedback if you're still having trouble!
  • We rewrote NPC battle managers to fix several issues caused by patching memory leaks.
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
  • Localizer grammar/typo fixes.
  • WhiteList and BlackList updates.
Known Issues
  • Attacking Jack the Monkey causes a crash. We're testing a fix for this that should be out in the next update.

macOS Launcher Update v1.5.2

Bugfixes
  • Fixed a bug which prevented macOS Yosemite and El Capitan players from updating files. Thank you for your patience as we resolved this issue!

Last edited:
[QUOTE
  • Potentially fixed more quest searching bugs. Thanks so much for your continued patience with this. Please provide us feedback if you're still having trouble!
]

I have one toon that is a level 26 who still has a quest to turn in to Mia: for Tortuga teleport ability. I have had that ability since way back! Mia will not take the quest away. She always shows up as a place to drop off a quest. But when I click her, she just says, "There is somewhere else you need to be." And the turn in quest is still in my quest log. lol

Glad searches are fixed but still getting dced during boss battle for pearl has happened twice in past half hour

So far all 6 searching quests have worked , a tad of trying one and moving to next to see which would work but after multiple bounching around from one to another finally got all 6 !

I absolutely LOVE the fix on searching quests. I stopped playing the game for a couple weeks simply because I couldn't ever finish those darn quests and move on with the game. Much appreciated! Also the audio fix is awesome! New animation will take a second to get used to, haha.

Back