TYVM 234 days..

Jawn

Honorable Pirate
So I started my adventures with Jawn on january 13, 2017, and today I'll have finally hit Level 50. It's been 234 days since I first registered and it feels like a lot longer... Maybe since I've wasted a ton of hours grinding for this point...

I just wanted to say thank you to TLOPO Staff for the hard work they've put into the project & the dedication they still show as Open Beta comes ashore on September 19th. Without them I would've never made this goal, as in POTCO I only reached about Level 24. All their hard work as culminated for me to this point, where I'll finally have a maxed pirate! :D

I think we should all always remember to uphold the people who work so hard to keep alive what we all love. Even with the rollback (which as you know upset a ton of people) they had the community and its' interests in mind while doing so, because had they not we may still be unable to play. So, again.. Thanks to everyone who continues to put their time, effort & dedication into The Legend of Pirates Online. :)

:congrats:
COTWzP9.jpg
:p

Back