Discussion 5 anime you may enjoy

1. Hey all! It's been a while since I've posted on the forum but I'm starting to get back into the groove of things. I saw this board and i thought i could Recommend a few of my favorite shows that you may enjoy too.
LogHorizon

First off is Log Horizon. If you liked Sword Art: Online you'll absolutely love this anime. It follows a similar premise to Sword Art. A game world has collided with the real world and all the players have been stuck inside the game forced to learn new way to live their lives all while combating a world of monsters and the every growing unrest in the land caused by their sudden appearance. So far there is one season out with another on the way. If i had to rate this anime I'd give it a 8/10

ejlXHK4qMHEwNYOubdiiKcqBJDp.jpg

(Fantasy, Adventure, Sci-fi)

FMAB

Next up Is an anime that everyone should at least give a shot. Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
This anime has most likely seen or at least heard of by everyone who clicks this post. This anime is a great anime for people who want to get into watching anime. It's a fantasy adventure about two alchemist brothers who are on a journey to recover their bodies they lost when preforming a taboo of alchemy. This anime is action packed with a few jokes thrown in and keeps a good pace throughout the show. It keeps you hooked until the very end with a very satisfying ending (9.5/10)
latest

(fantasy, adventure)

Cowboy Bebop

This is another incredibly well known anime. Its an older anime that came out in 1998. Its a wonderful anime with a funny main character and a gritty story hidden underneath its silly nature. It follows a Space Cowboy and his crew on his adventures. I absolutely loved this anime even if it was a little slow for my taste. It holds up just as well as most new anime. (6/10)

20160628225612.jpg

(sci-fi adventure)

The Magi Series.

This anime is a very silly lighthearted adventure anime. There are 2 series of this show. One that follows a young boy who is a powerful mage known as a Magi as he explores the world and even gets involved in a war or two. And a precursor series that follows the king Sinbad and tells the story of his conquests before he was known across the world. This anime is hilarious and easy to follow with a deep story and a good ending.
(7/10)

latest

(fantasy adventure)

Fate/Stay series.

This anime is crazy. There are different story lines and different manga and even a visual novel that you can choose to follow. This show follows an epic battle by mages and Summoned Heros from the past over the Holy Grail which has the power to grant any wish to the winner. There's to much to say about this anime in one post so all i can do is recommend you watch it. This show has almost nonstop action and absolutely beautiful animation. I would recommend starting with "Unlimited Blade Works" Then "Fate/Stay Night"
(8/10)
598495.jpg

(action, adventure, Sci-fi, Fatasy)

Attachments

• loghorizon.jpg
    loghorizon.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:
  1. Hey all! It's been a while since I've posted on the forum but I'm starting to get back into the groove of things. I saw this board and i thought i could Recommend a few of my favorite shows that you may enjoy too.
LogHorizon

First off is Log Horizon. If you liked Sword Art: Online you'll absolutely love this anime. It follows a similar premise to Sword Art. A game world has collided with the real world and all the players have been stuck inside the game forced to learn new way to live their lives all while combating a world of monsters and the every growing unrest in the land caused by their sudden appearance. So far there is one season out with another on the way. If i had to rate this anime I'd give it a 8/10

(Fantasy, Adventure, Sci-fi)

FMAB

Next up Is an anime that everyone should at least give a shot. Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
This anime has most likely seen or at least heard of by everyone who clicks this post. This anime is a great anime for people who want to get into watching anime. It's a fantasy adventure about two alchemist brothers who are on a journey to recover their bodies they lost when preforming a taboo of alchemy. This anime is action packed with a few jokes thrown in and keeps a good pace throughout the show. It keeps you hooked until the very end with a very satisfying ending (9.5/10)
(fantasy, adventure)

Cowboy Bebop

This is another incredibly well known anime. Its an older anime that came out in 1998. Its a wonderful anime with a funny main character and a gritty story hidden underneath its silly nature. It follows a Space Cowboy and his crew on his adventures. I absolutely loved this anime even if it was a little slow for my taste. It holds up just as well as most new anime. (6/10)

(sci-fi adventure)

The Magi Series.

This anime is a very silly lighthearted adventure anime. There are 2 series of this show. One that follows a young boy who is a powerful mage known as a Magi as he explores the world and even gets involved in a war or two. And a precursor series that follows the king Sinbad and tells the story of his conquests before he was known across the world. This anime is hilarious and easy to follow with a deep story and a good ending.
(7/10)

(fantasy adventure)

Fate/Stay series.

This anime is crazy. There are different story lines and different manga and even a visual novel that you can choose to follow. This show follows an epic battle by mages and Summoned Heros from the past over the Holy Grail which has the power to grant any wish to the winner. There's to much to say about this anime in one post so all i can do is recommend you watch it. This show has almost nonstop action and absolutely beautiful animation. I would recommend starting with "Unlimited Blade Works" Then "Fate/Stay Night"
(8/10)

(action, adventure, Sci-fi, Fatasy)
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll have to check them out. :D

Back