A chest or something to store your items in

Should something to store your items in be added?

• Yes, but you have to buy it.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Yes, it's automatically given to you.

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Absolutely not.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Maybe after a certain level

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters

Roger_ Gunshot

Pirate Master
Keep in mind this would only come after the game is fully released. I always hated having to trash famed weapons and other weapons I liked and used alot when I got something better that I couldn't pass up. So, I think that a way to deal with that would be to have maybe a storage box or something on your ship or something, so that you can put your items in it. It would also need an icon thing in your seachest so you could access it from wherever you are. Or maybe have it set in a specific place or something so you could remove some weapons/clothing before you go looting so you have room for potentially better things. Just my opinion on something that I think could have potential, but let me know what yall think in the comments about it.

Sounds like a really cool idea mate :D I can't really decide if you should just start with it or get it after a certain level though. A location for it could be your ship aswell. Maybe have it in the captain quarters so it will actually give that part of the ship a purpose and make it actually accessible. Just my thoughts tho :p

Last edited:
It would be cool if at level 50 and after mastering all of your skills if you could unlock something like this. Another way it could work is the more you level up, the more storage space you get.

I remember after the looting update came out, I was ticked that I had to trash old items to make room for cool new stuff I wanted. It ticked me off to have to throw away old quest weapons to make room for famed and old quest clothes to make room for brights.

Last edited:
No man that was the fun of it, in a way I guess. You had to make those tough choices and gradually replace rare with famed, and then replace famed with legendary. It might sound crazy but I want the game to stay the same besides new enemies and questlines
I see where you're coming from with it, but maybe it could implemented along with trading as a way to store items that you may want to trade with people or give to lower level people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought a captain quarter,s would be a cool thing. ..i know it,s s cliche but instead of having a vault sys, how about a"buried treasure" sys?

This type of idea was brought up in a previous thread, which you can read here: https://piratesforums.co/threads/how-do-you-feel-about-trading-in-the-game.11834/page-8

A lot of people liked it over the idea of adding trading to the game it seemed like and I personally would be more than happy to see such a concept since I hate getting multiple swords on one character and having no option to transfer them in any way to another.

I always thought a captain quarter,s would be a cool thing. ..i know it,s s cliche but instead of having a vault sys, how about a"buried treasure" sys?

finding a good hiding place would be the key, because other players could discover you stowed away goodies or could be "washing away/taken by the enemy". ....isnt there a captain,s quarters thread here?

I'll have to agree with @Captn Jaq on this one. I've always wanted a Captain's Quarters/Cabin on my ship, and it'd be nice if there was a larger sea chest with a larger inventory aboard it. In fact, I'm gonna go right ahead and make a new thread about it, along with other stuff I wanted to see in POTCO before the game closed.

Keep in mind this would only come after the game is fully released. I always hated having to trash famed weapons and other weapons I liked and used alot when I got something better that I couldn't pass up. So, I think that a way to deal with that would be to have maybe a storage box or something on your ship or something, so that you can put your items in it. It would also need an icon thing in your seachest so you could access it from wherever you are. Or maybe have it set in a specific place or something so you could remove some weapons/clothing before you go looting so you have room for potentially better things. Just my opinion on something that I think could have potential, but let me know what yall think in the comments about it.

The ship is a good idea, also can put it in a pirate house.

Every other MMO I have played has some sort of bank and/or housing for storing excess items. TLOPO has neither of these. I support added inventory space how ever it might manifest itself in game.

Back