A Heated Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

River

Wanted Pirate
Guys, I had a small(ish) argument with one of the staff over at another remake. If you want to start an argument with them (which I do not encourage) this is what you will most likely experience. The TLOPO staff; I'm sorry, but people need to know what they're up against. Sorry if you read a little bit of vulgar language.

TLOPO has been at work for almost eight months and I have yet to see language like that (I doubt I ever will). To the TLOPO Staff: You are very strong for dealing with this little uprising. Most people would have probably given up about now, but you guys; no. You guys are full of perseverance, and I love it! Keep it up!

Here are a couple screenshots of the conversation I had with one of the staff:
[Removed by moderators]

Last edited by a moderator:
unless this is a rick roll, your attachments are coming up as error pages.

UPDATE
*much better; thanks*

First, I want to say that we truly appreciate your support and encouragement. There have been many controversies popping up lately... and while we respect that people want to talk about them, we have to be very careful to ensure the discussion stays within the boundaries of our rules.

I don't want the forums to become a another remake (or another remake associate) hate group. And I'm sure that's not your intention either, but threads like these have the potential to make that a reality. Because of this, I have removed the screenshots from your post and am going to lock this thread. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope this is understandable. I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience with another remake and want to clarify we certainly don't support what they're doing in any way, shape, or form.

We're more than happy to answer questions and provide our side of the story, that way people can decide for themselves what to believe. Hopefully by doing this we can clear up any misinformation or misunderstandings while maintaining a positive atmosphere for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back