Recruiting A N O N

Airo

Sea Legs
INTRODUCTION
Hello! My name is Airo, I have been playing tlopo since alpha. I first started playing the original game back in 2010. I wasn't that much of a hardcore player back in the day, mostly since I was still a younger kid and it was my first major online game. I have since played many games and are now very used to the grind ;) I usually spend my days grinding at DH, Fishing, and mat runs. I am mostly a solo player, so I have been accustomed to spending my time grinding since I don't really do anything with others, but I am hoping to get my guild started off and make some new friends and help others level up :D

Requirements:
Level 35+
Active

HOW TO JOIN
Comment your level,
how active you are,
and ill pm you if accepted

WHY JOIN?
We are looking to start growing. Once we get more members I hope to do lots of fun things with people from the guild, but for now since there aren't many people we will mostly just be grinding in small groups or hosting mat runs for the public. I am a hardcore grinder so if you would like to join me at any time, I would be fine with it. If I am online feel free to message me and ask for any help and I would be fine with it :) I am willing to help anyone with anything, whether it is leveling up, grinding something, or farming for a weapon.

TL;DR: Lots of grinding and helping out

Last edited:
Back