Loot A pie chart of every legendary found on the forums (part 2)

Fortune Burnrose

Notorious Pirate
Heres an updated version of the pie chart I made a while back. These are all the legendaries posted on the Famed+Legendary+Bright Loot thread.
Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 5.47.31 PM.png

Last edited:
Bear in mind that some swords are over/under represented on the forums. I’ve seen many more Cursed Blades of Yore than just the two which have been posted here, for example. It seems that some of the pirates who found it while casually looting at the Twins are not the kind of people who would make a forums post about it.

Last edited:
Bear in mind that some swords are over/under represented on the forums. I’ve many more Cursed Blades of Yore than just the two which have been posted here, for example. It seems that some of the pirates who found it while casually looting at the Twins are not the kind of people who would make a forums post about it.
Very true, I only post items that I think people would be interested in. I did post my WEB but never posted any of the 8 Lost Swords or 4 Silver Freezes that I've found, oh, I may have posted 1 Lost Sword when I got one in a spectacular sea loot drop.

Heres an updated version of the pie chart I made a while back. These are all the legendaries posted on the Famed+Legendary+Bright Loot thread.
View attachment 107138
Have you noted with confidence and numbers yet that certain bosses do indeed ONLY drop certain items? Or have we not received enough numbers to make that distinction? I would think one might need at least 10 finds to perhaps make a claim like that.

Have you noted with confidence and numbers yet that certain bosses do indeed ONLY drop certain items? Or have we not received enough numbers to make that distinction? I would think one might need at least 10 finds to perhaps make a claim like that.

I don't understand how this has anything to do with bosses... However, I am quite confident that each boss (drench & drizzle count as one) drops their own legendary. There's really no reason to doubt that at this point...

Back