a pirate and his sword: the begginings of ned stormmenace

what do you think?

• Total voters

Ned Stormmenace

Wanted Pirate
chapter 1: the influence: i used to train to be in the navy i devoted my life to training to destroy all pirates until i got my first mission that is little did i know this was going to change my outlook on piracy as well as my entire life " today cadets we are going to hunt down a highly wanted pirate " explained officer martin " now move out. " "HOORAH " exclaimed all the soldiers i was in charge of taking this pirate this pirate was captain stephen meyer sure i was scared of finding him but who wouldnt be this was my first pirate after all finally we found is ship docked at tortuga and looked in every tavern till we finally found where he was hiding " captain stephen meyer we have a warrant for your arrest and execution!" i exclaimed he stood up and pulled out his sword " well im not going down without a fight " he exclaimed so i as well pulled out my sword and we began to duel. as we fought i slashed off his hat and i realized i was dueling my very own father who had gone missing the whole reason i joined the navy.

chapter 2: the betrayal: my father went missing during a pirate raid when i was three i thought i saw him die with my own eyes the noble man part of the royal guard from that day on i grew hating pirates regretting i wasnt strong enough swearing i would destroy them all to come to think it was all a lie he wasnt noble at all he was just a lowly pirate he wasnt even man enough to say it in front of anyone he had to sneaking around change his name and stage his own death what was so great about being a pirate why would he go through all that just to know he would be killed by the very country he betrayed then he spoke " freedom my son nothing else is greater i know thats what you were thinking " at that moment i pulled out my pistol and fired at my comrades even after all he did i could not bring my self to harm that man " AHAHA if your going to fight like that your going to be needing these " he laughed and handed me a sword and a tricone hat at that moment i knew i had made my decision and so i charged straight into battle against more than a hundred trained navy men

chapter 3: a new life and a new crew: i knew the odds were impossible but i had faith in myself i was the best among the cadets once i even defeated a mercanary in a duel even tho all those things i still knew the odds were a million to one until a miracle happened many many pirates burst from the wooden walls of the tavern had my father known we were coming had he even knew i was part of the team if not what was the reason for this trap? as the battle went on it hit me.. no it really hit me a cannon ball flew through the tavern my father had been preparing for a attack from an enemy pirate crew this battle just got alot tougher i hacked and slashed through as many navy men as i could until i reached my father he was dueling the famous captain barbossa and the battle had just reached its end barbossa lunged forward and his blade went straight through my fathers skull i knew this wasnt staged this was the real end of my father but it would be different this time this time i had the strength to fight back i drew all my strength in and fought barbossa with all my might i wounded him enough to the point where he retreated the battle had been won and i had a new life and with my fathers dying words " you are the new captain " i had a new crew my fate had been chosen i would live free and brave i would live the life... of a pirate! thus concludes a pirate and his sword the beggining of ned stormmenace

note imma post book 2 tommorow possibly while im at my dads heres a sneak preview ^_^ at that moment i saw undead along with jolly roger himself rushing in from all angles i knew we were no match but i had to try for piracy no for the entire world " CHARGE DONT LEAVE A SINGLE CORPSE STANDING! "

OK, Ned, I think you should start using comas and so on, it's hard to follow along without them, over all it's good so far ^_^

Ahhh! Everybody is writing stories! Let me try:

Once there was a evil soul named Jolly Roger. He died! The end! :D

Back