A Reinstatement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouhan

Wanted Pirate
Hello everybody,

I'm sure that most of you may recognize me, whether it is from YouTube or PF.com. I wasn't expecting to be here again until this day, and in this thread I shall be explaining why.

I know that I have wronged many of you, and for that, I am very sorry. You see, When I left this community in July, I went with the thought that I would never return. I was disillusioned, I did not know what I was I was doing, or why I was doing that.

I left this community to join the Retribution one, after all the drama happened, I have no regrets joining the Retribution one, but I do have regrets leaving this one. You see, After many months, I have found it pointless to keep arguing, on who is better, and why they're better.

I know, that I have hated, sometimes on this community, and sometimes on the other. I thought that TLOPO would never make progress, and sometimes I said it aloud, and at this moment, 8 days away from Beta, I take that all back.

When I went to Retribution, I still had respect for TLOPO, but not as much as it used to be. I come here to seek forgiveness from the community, and to re-join it.

I have acknowledged that no one is better than the other, each emulator is very good, in terms of organisation, developing and even friendliness.

I want to apologize to each and every one of you, for what I have done was not right, and it will never be.

I come once again in high hopes to see TLOPO achieve high things.

Thank you very much for reading this and I hope you will accept me again.

~Rouhan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back