Question Accounts

So we have to have a different email for each account we want to make? Why?
This is true of most online accounts. It's not strictly necessary, but it simplifies a lot of things like account verification processes, password reset processes, etc.

I'm not entirely sure of the official TLOPO policy on multiple accounts, but if you have Gmail you can generally sign up for things with 'username+anythingyouwant@gmail.com' and it will be counted as a unique email and be delivered to 'username@gmail.com'.

This is true of most online accounts. It's not strictly necessary, but it simplifies a lot of things like account verification processes, password reset processes, etc.

I'm not entirely sure of the official TLOPO policy on multiple accounts, but if you have Gmail you can generally sign up for things with 'username+anythingyouwant@gmail.com' and it will be counted as a unique email and be delivered to 'username@gmail.com'.
I'm aware that many online accounts are like that, but POTCO's allowed it, so that's why I asked. And yes, I have Gmail, so I'll test it out. Thank you.

EDIT: It didn't work.

Last edited:
Back