Suggestion Actually tell people why they can't login.

Bart Gunshot

Site Founder
Instead of a generic error "There has been an unexpected problem... contact support" or getting stuck at 20% perhaps tell the person WHY they cant login.

Some examples:
  • Recently TLOPO started blocking people from logging in who have a program such as an autoclicker or cheat engine running in the background that it doesn't like. But instead of telling the user to disable it, the game just stops loading at 20%.

• TLOPO likes to hardware ban certain trouble makers. Essentially banning someone based on the mac address or serial number of the hardware. But TLOPO does not report this to the player. It gives the user an "error" message telling them to contact support. Whats even more concerning is this is NOT outlined in the public moderation procedures for TLOPO.
This would create less work for the support team and actually give the user immediate feedback on what is happening.

Last edited:
Why tell a cheater they're cheating .... Interesting , wouldn't they know that already ??? lol
Some of these programs are used for other things than just "cheating." Take AutoHotkey for example it is used a lot for re-binding certain keys to do certain things. For example I could have it automatically delete a selected file if I press ctrl-x or something. It can be used to create an autoclicker but not everyone uses it that way. This is just one example, just because someone has a program that COULD be used for cheating doesn't mean they use it to cheat. That's why I feel they should notify users on what program it is that the game doesn't like so they can disable it, perhaps someone has simply even forgotten they had a program.

I wouldn't know becasue i never got an email with the new security update thing. I haven't been in for over a month. Anyone else?

Back